Subscribe to a magazine

Jeep Ascend

Back to article View Gallery
4 of 15
If you intend to sell a video or a still picture photographed on public lands, you will most likely need a permit from the appropriate land manager. this would include federal, state, or county lands. Private-land owners make their own rules.