Subscribe to a magazine

1302 4wd 12 The Mormon Trail Part 2 Mormon Battalion Mustering Grounds

Back to article View Gallery
12 of 13
This lone marker located near the headquarters of what was once the Grand Encampment was all we could find on the grounds of the School for the Deaf. Approximately 12,000 Mormons called this area their home during the winter of 1846 and 1847.

Advertisement