4X4 Off Road Vehicle Survey - What's Up? - 4WordPosted in Features on October 1, 2005 0) (
I was sitting at my desk the other day thinking of ways to give my readership everything they could possibly want out of this magazine when one very important question popped into my head: Who am I trying to please? Not knowing that much about you folks makes it a little difficult. I have a pretty darn good idea what you are all about, since 4 Wheel Drive & Sport Utility has been on the newsstand for more than 20 years and is one of the most popular off-road titles. Since we're still around and you're still buying the magazine, we must be doing something right.
I would, however, like to know more about you. If you send me an e-mail with the answers to the following questions listed below, I will send you some genuine - and very valuable - 4 Wheel Drive & Sport Utility magazine stickers. I promise this isn't a marketing ploy to get your e-mail address.
1. What kind of vehicles and 4x4s do you own?
2. What is your automotive mechanical experience?
3. Do you bolt-on, weld, fabricate, or pay someone to complete your repairs and buildups?
4. What modifications have you made to your vehicle?
5. How often do you get out on the trail?
6. Do you go off-road just for 'wheeling, or does your vehicle transport you to a location to undertake another sport?
7. How challenging do you like your trails?
8. What other outdoor activities do you participate in?
9. How old are you?
10. Where do you live?
11. Educational level?
12. What do you do for a living?
13. What do you think of the four-wheel-drive industry?
14. Where do you stand on land rights and land-use issues?
15. Do you help clean up or maintain trails?
16. What do you like about 4WD & SU magazine?
17. What don't you like about 4WD & SU magazine?
18. What would you like to see more of in the magazine?
19. Are we covering all aspects of the sport?
20. Besides automotive and four-wheel-drive magazines, what other types of magazines do you enjoy reading?
21. Is there anything at all you would like to tell me other than what I have asked?
If you don't have e-mail, you can snail-mail your answers to: 4 Wheel Drive & Sport Utility Magazine, Survey, 2400 E. Katella Ave., 7th Floor, Anaheim, CA 92806.