The Four Wheeler Poll
Race for the White House: Cast Your Vote Now!
At this point, it may seem like the Campaign That Will Never End, but believe it or not we are in the final week of the 2008 Presidential contest with both candidates running hard and spirited races. As we had into the final sprint, we're asking you to cast your ballot here in our super-unscientific Four Wheeler Presidential Poll. So vote early and often, and tell your friends!
My vote for President goes to . . .
* We need a strong voice for change in changing times. That's why I'm voting for Barack Obama.
* We need proven leadership in a dangerous world. That's why I'm voting for John McCain.
* We need to respect the Constitution. That's why I'm voting for Bob Barr.
* We need to recall the Chevy Corvair. That's why I'm voting for Ralph Nader.
* It won't make any difference who wins anyway. I'm going four-wheeling on Election Day instead.