It's here, the next-gen Grand Cherokee. And from the sound of things, Jeeps are theonly things keeping Fiat, er, Chrysler above ground. Therefore, this month's puzzle is dedicated to the Golden Child-the '11 Grand-and its complete and utter redesign. Did you know that more than 4 million Grands have been sold over the years? Now you do. So, as the Jeep brand slams head first into its 70th birthday, meet its newest member by way of a crossword puzzle.
4. Quadra-Lift has five height settings. The R in NRH stands for Normal __________ Height
6. Which of these is a new Grand paint color: Blackberry, Eucalyptus, or Strawberry?
7. New 20-inch wheels are standard on this model
12. All '11 Grands with an Off-Road Adventure Package are _______ Rated
15. Grand buyers are 45-percent female and 55-percent this
16. Quadra-Trac I is a _______ -speed transfer case
17. Which of these is a Grand interior color: Pepperoni, Graystone, or Buttermilk?
19. The all-new 3.6L V-6 goes by this name if you want to be corporate
21. The Selec-Terrain settings are auto, sand/mud, sport, snow, and ________
25. CommandView is a dual-pane, panoramic what?
26. Quadra-Drive II has ELSD. The E stands for _______ Limited-Slip Differential
28. The '11 Grand is being built at JNAP, the Jefferson North Assembly ______
29. The front and rear suspension are not solid axles, but rather this
30. The year the Grand Cherokee was introduced was 199__ (spell out the number)
1. The Jeep's stiffness comes from 5,400 of these in the body alone
2.The V-6 is 220ci. The ci means _______ inches
3. The V-6 is mated to the W5A580 automatic, which is a _______ -speed transmission
5.Trail Rated badging claims that the Grand can perform in five categories: traction, ground clearance, maneu-verability, articulation, and _________ fording
8. his is the first time a Grand will get a power, remote up/down one of these in the cargo area
9.The V-8 is hooked to the 545RFE, an automatic what?
10. The powertrain option that the international markets will get
11. Name of the Grand's air suspension
12. Quadra-Trac II is a ______ -speed transfer case
13. Grand models are Overland, Laredo, and ___________
14. The name of the live mobile TV system. Hint: t and v are the last two letters, while the first three rhyme with "go"
18. Selec-_______ has five terrain settings
20. The Grand's navigation and web technology goes by this name
22. What spare item is now located inside the Jeep rather than underneath?
23. VVT stands for Variable-Valve _______
24.The 5.7L V-8 has MDS, or ___________ -Displacement System
27. The V-8 Grand has how many chrome exhaust tips?