Your wife is irritated because you didn't notice the half-inch she trimmed off of her hair.
You drove away with your coffee and phone on the roof of your Jeep. You proofed that memo to your boss five times and still didn't notice you misspelled touché as douché. Do you lack attention to detail? Allow Jp to help you hone that skill. This month's game is designed to improve your powers of observation-the goal is to spot the 20 differences between the two photos of Jeep Brand President Mark Manley with the entire Jeep lineup. (Or...maybe nowadays it's enough of a game to simply ask you to ID which of those five Jeeps is which). You'll find the answers in the photo and caption below.
Answers To Jeep Game
1. The lower half of Mark's jacket is one solid square
2. Mark's collar is all black
3. Mark's boots are now black
4. Wrangler has a solid bumper
5. Patriot's foglights are gone
6. One missing slot on Liberty's grille
7. Mark's now wearing mittens
8. Mark's lower sleeve is missing color
9. Grand's hood is missing "Jeep"
10 The Wrangler's driver side mirror is gone
11. The Grands' mirrors are now black
12. The defrost on the Grand's windshield is now on both sides
13. The Liberty's driver side mirror is now round
14. Ski lift chair is gone
15. Top of the chimney behind the Wrangler is gone
16. The house behind the Wrangler has no windows
17. The tallest tree between the Grand and Compass is shorter
18. Additional visible trees behind the Wrangler
19. The skinny trees behind Mark are gone
20. One cable on the lift is missing