From the factory, the rear shocks mount to the U-bolt plates on the rear axle. While that's a clean mounting method, the U-bolts face down, where they're prone to snagging on rocks and becoming hopelessly boogered up. We used a U-bolt flip kit to point the U-bolts safely skyward. Since we'd displaced the lower shock mounts, we used new mounts on the axle housing. We mocked up the new lower shock mounts to find that the parking brake cable was squarely in line with the passenger's side shock body. To alleviate the interference issue, we simply spaced the shock mount away from the 'housing with two small pieces of flat stock. No more issues.