The Right Tools For The Trail
While we carry a healthy selection of hand tools with us on every trail ride, we also have a collection of off-road-specific and repair items that we never leave home without. These are what we call "Trail Tools," and they are ever handy in those "Uh Oh" situations that sneak up when you least expect them. From jacks to tire plug kits to purpose-built hand tools and on-board welders, the list of available Trail Tools is extensive.
Check out the following selection of Trail Tools to see what your 4x4 may need to tackle the trails and make it home in one piece.
Premier Power Welder
• On-board, in-vehicle welding system from Premier Power Welder
• High-frequency, 100-percent duty cycle welder able to ARC, MIG, and TIG weld just above engine idle.
• Premier unit offers battery charging, welding, and 115-volt DC power source capabilities.
• Can be used to run power equipment such as grinders, drills, saws, and incandescent lights.
• New streamlined control box uses fewer switches for easy operation.
• New four stud stiffener mounting system offers easy mounting in cramped spaces and new vehicles.
Premier Power Welder
• Trek 180 battery-powered wire welder.
• Weld-anywhere capability.
• Rugged constant-voltage DC welder power source.
• Built-in gas solenoid valve and polarity changeover for both MIG and flux-cored processes.
• Uses an ergonomic MIG torch with 10 feet of line.
• Includes a removable power/recharging cord with plug and a 10-foot work cable with clamp.
• Includes a sample spool of 0.030-inch self-shielded flux-cored welding wire.
• Features two premium, high-performance, sealed lead-acid batteries.
• Features a durable built-in wire feeder with quick-change drive rolls.
• Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4-inch steel with 180-amp maximum output.
• Portable Ready Welder II offers anywhere welding capability.
• System can be used to weld steel, stainless, and aluminum, or any metals where standard one or two pound spools are available.
• Capable of welding 22 Gauge up to ¾-inch-thick.
• Connects to MIG/constant voltage output welders.
• Uses wire sizes from 0.023 to 0.045 without changing rollers.
• Wire speeds of 50 inches to 900 inches per minute.
• Features polarity indicator lights.
• Includes a ten foot cable with quick disconnects. Cable can be extended to 100 feet.
• Includes a foam-lined blow-molded storage case.