Comfort, Cooking, Utility, And Safety
Camping is a lot of fun but it's even more fun when you have good gear. Take a gander at the following camping and adventure products that can make your camping trips more enjoyable.
Camp Chef Denali Three-Burner Stove
For those who don't want to carry a BBQ grill along with their stove, Camp Chef has the both of best worlds. The Denali Three-Burner Stove features two side burners and a non-stick BBQ grill in the middle. It features a matchless ignition and includes a stainless-steel drip tray for easy clean-up.
• Three burners totaling over 25,000 BTUs
• Two 12,000-BTU burners, One 5,000-BTU grill burner
• Matchless ignition
• Convenient carry handle
• Measures 24x13.5x5.25 inches
Cabela's Table Top Stainless-Steel Grill
Stainless-steel BBQs aren't just for your backyard anymore. Cabela's Table Top Stainless-Steel Grill is a compact propane BBQ with fold-down legs that can grill meat wherever you need it to.
The grill is fueled by a standard 1-pound propane cylinder that attaches to the included regulator. The Camp Chef Denali three-burner stove is also shown.
It features a double-walled lid to prevent heat loss and removable drip tray.
• Offers 222 square inches of cooking area
• U-shaped burner with 12,000-BTU output
• Features an easy to clean, corrosion-resistant, stainless-steel construction
• Can be used atop any non-flammable surface
Camp Chef Oven
Yes, that says oven. A camping oven has been a long-sought-after cooking tool that we'd yearned to add to our arsenal of outdoor cookers. We finally came across one in Camp Chef's oven/stove combo.
It's bulkier than your common camp stove but well worth the load space, especially since you get a two burner stove plus an oven, all which operates on a 1-pound propane cylinder; it can also be adapted to use a larger tanks, as well.
So far we've cooked up cinnamon breakfast rolls, ready-bake cookies, crispy nachos, and leftover cheese melties (we really like the broiler setting).
We recommend getting the oven storage bag to avoid unnecessary dings and scratches during transport.
• Matchless Ignition
• Nonstick enamel cooking surfaces
• Two oven racks
• Bulk tank hose adapter available
• Stove features two 5,300 BTU range burners
• Oven offers 3,000 BTU and can reach a maximum heat of 400 degrees F
• Weighs 35 pounds