All-Pro Off Road's Long Travel IFS suspension system is available for '05-and-up Toyota Tacoma's, '03-and-up 4Runners, and '07-and-up FJ Cruisers. The system permits 12 inches of wheel travel and fits 33-inch tires without the need for fiberglass fenders. Provides the added performance needed to tackle the tougher trails, yet retains a smooth ride both on and off road.
- Kit features 2-inch extended tubular 4130 Chromoly upper and lower A-arms
- Upper A-arm uses a 1.25-inch Teflon-lined uni-ball for maximum travel and strength and features zerk fittings for easy bushing lubrication. Lower A-arm has billet CNC uni-ball adapter connector and bumpstop contact point
- Heavy-duty chromoly steering system with top quality three-piece chromoly heim joints allow for increased droop
- Includes extended stainless steel braided brake lines, DOT approved
- The kit is TIG welded and includes spindle gussets, uniball caps, and high angle CV boots (for 4WDs) at no additional charge
- Made in the USA
American Expedition Vehicles
American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) offers a comprehensive line of suspensions for the Jeep JK Wrangler. These suspensions have been uniquely engineered for JK owners who use their Jeeps for far more than just going off road. Safe, comfortable drivability, and even high-speed driving have all been factored in to create what many consider to be the most enjoyable and best overall performing suspensions on the market.
- AEV systems use frequency-tuned, triple-rate coils and proprietary AEV-valved Bilstein shocks
- Geometry-corrected roll-centers, instant-centers, and steering
- Vehicle Dynamics-tested at OE test facility
- Manufactured in the United States
BDS Suspension now offers 6- and 8-inch long-arm suspension kits for the 2003-to-2011 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks. The systems come complete with everything needed to overhaul your late model Dodge HD and clear up to 39-inch tires.
- Kit includes BDS pro ride coils, a massive long arm sub frame with extended upper and lower arms, a T-case indexing ring, and choice of block kit or full spring in the rear
- Backed by the industry's only “No Fine Print” Lifetime Warranty
- Includes BDS 5500 shocks or upgrade to Fox 2.0 shocks
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
New from Currie Enterprises are Johnny Joint rod ends that directly replace the rod ends on many manufacturers' long-arm suspension kits. Like all Johnny Joints, these units feature 30-degrees of overall travel, heat-treated center balls, and urethane bushings.
- Johnny Joints are greasable and are fully rebuildable
- Offers 1 1/4-inch female thread on the 2 1/2-inch joints, and 1-inch female thread on the 2-inch joints
- All joints are finished in semi-gloss, black powdercoat
Dave's Custom Unlimited
The rear outboard shock towers from Dave's Custom Unlimited are an easy way to install rear coilover shocks on your Jeep YJ or TJ Wrangler. The mounts are designed to be frenched into the frame to allow for adequate clearance with tires, and for maximum shock dampening control.
- Allows you to run long travel shocks without cutting holes through the inner fender wells
- Towers are laser cut and CNC-bent from 3/16-inch thick steel
- Can be used to install coilovers or regular shocks
- Sold in pairs
Dave's Customs Unlimited, Inc.
The Daystar Polyurethane Lift System capitalizes on the Jeep JK's very capable factory suspension and comes complete with Daystar's 10-Stage VSV Scorpion shock absorbers. The system is said to offer superior handling and ride both on- and off-road.
- Fits 2007-to-2012 Jeep JK Wrangler and provides space for 35-inch tires
- Includes everything needed to lift a JK a full 3 inches, while maintaining your factory ride
- Designed to fit 35-inch tires for under $400
- Every Daystar lift kit is backed by a “no questions asked” lifetime guarantee
- Proudly made in the USA
Genright Off-Road's Double Triangulated 4-Link rear kit is a universal kit designed for Jeep YJs and TJs eager to take their 4x4s to the next level. Genright has figured out all the mounting points for proper geometry (weight transfer, rear steer and minimal anti-squat, etc.) to create a top notch 'crawler with awesome articulation. The kit is also perfect for moving the rear axle back to stretch the wheelbase to 100 inches when used with Genright's EXT or COMP gas tanks.
- Mounts are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted on any Jeep TJ or YJ
- Control arms are manufactured from 2 1/2-inch-diameter 7075 aluminum and are set to move the rear axle back 4 inches from stock
- Kit can be used with 14-inch coilover shocks or your existing coil springs
- Includes forged 1 1/4-inch-shank Currie Johnny Joints
- Includes a heavy-duty 1/4- x 3/16-inch-thick laser-cut and CNC-bent crossmember and laser-cut upper and lower control arm mounts
- Made in the USA
Ford truck owners love the look and ride of a lifted truck. However, the added ride height puts additional leverage onto your factory sway bars. The result is excess body roll around corners and a ride that may feel unstable at speed. To cure this problem Hellwig offers heavy-duty sway bars.
- Hellwig's larger diameter sway bar will make all the difference in the performance and handling of your lifted Ford F150 and comes with heavy duty adjustable end-links
- Many lifted sway bar applications, along with other load and sway control products, are offered for most popular 4x4s
JSPEC Products USA
JSPEC Products USA is now offering its JSPEC suspension packages for Jeep Wrangler JKs. The trial-and-error process of choosing individual components is incredibly frustrating and far more expensive than selecting the right parts from the beginning. Save considerable time and money with a JSPEC Suspension package that is specifically engineered for optimum fitment and performance on your late-model Jeep Wrangler. Three basic packages are offered that include the most essential components for your new suspension. Each package can be further customized or enhanced to suit your individual performance and budgetary requirements.
- Every package delivers exceptional value and is backed by American quality and workmanship
- The standard lift package provides an economical boost in elevation while retaining factory ride quality and comfort levels
- The Sport package includes rugged fixed-length lower control arms for additional strength and reliability in harsh conditions
- For maximum off-road capability, the Spec package features adjustable lower control arms and a front adjustable track bar to provide 2.5 inches of additional ride height
JSPEC Products USA
Said to offer more wheel travel than any bolt on suspension system, the Metal Cloak Jeep JK suspension system features the company's revolutionary 6Pak Shocks that use Metal Cloak's Floating Shock Body Technology. The 6Pak Shock features parallel shafts that extend from a floating shock body, centralized by dual opposing reservoirs. This creates twice the usual stroke compared to conventional-style shocks.
- Each purpose driven, precision developed part of the MetalCloak system has been engineered for durability and for the utmost in clearance
- Features DuroFlex high-misalignment flex bearing-equipped upper and lower control arms
- Features high-tensile chrome silicone steel alloy dual-rate coil springs and Metal Cloak's 6Pak compact/long-travel shocks
- Available in 12-, 14-, and 16-inch stroke lengths
National Spring Inc. has been a full service spring shop in San Diego, California, since 1947. Currently located in nearby El Cajon, the company continues to build the highest quality custom leaf and coil springs available.
- National Spring computer designs its custom leaf springs specifically to meet the customer's needs. Based completely on the actual weights of the customer's vehicle, the springs are then hand built to ensure the best product possible
- Springs can be built with any amount of lift, heavy-duty springs for utility and work trucks, as well as factory replacement springs for nearly any vehicle
- Customers also have the option to have any other dimension of the spring altered, such as length, center pin placement, and load, to name a few
- National Spring only uses the highest quality spring steel from the USA and Canada
Off-Road Evolution offers its EVO MFG 4-inch bolt-on long-arm kit for Jeep Wrangler JKs. The system is available with Bilstein 5100 Series shocks, EVO Spec King 2.0 shocks, or EVO Spec King 2.5 reservoir shocks. Off-Road Evolution also offers a Jeep Wrangler JK short arm suspension system, as well as full coilover conversion kits.
- Control arms are manufactured from 2-inch-by-0.281-inch-wall DOM tubing and use Currie Johnny Joints
- Features EVO1 Adjustors that allow control arm length adjustment without control arm removal
- Greater articulation is achieved through smooth plush ride coil rates, long travel shocks and optional bumpstop heights
- Increased stability is achieved through specifically tuned coil rate/shock rates, rigid and adjustable swaybar linkages, and optimized roll center corrections both front and rear
- Allows fitment of 35- to 37-inch tires
Performance Accessories manufactures two premium lift systems that allow Nissan pickup owners to lift their vehicles up to 5.5 inches, at a fraction of the cost of a full-suspension kit. The kits allow fitment of 33- to 35-inch tall tires using a combination of a leveling kit and a body-lift to raise the vehicle, and a set of inner fender Gap Guards to conceal the space between the body and frame.
The system also includes high-quality coil and strut-spacers that limit spring preload for a smoother ride, and keep the factory ball-joint and CV joint angles at factory specifications to eliminate premature wear.
- Each kit comes with nylon-reinforced body blocks, heavy-duty steel bumper brackets, a CNC machined steering adapter, and all of the necessary hardware
- The 5.5-inch lift system fits all 2004-to-2009 2WD and 4WD Titan pickups
- The 5-inch kit fits 2005-to-2010 model Nissan Frontier pickups
- Lift systems are manufactured in the USA and are also available for GM, Ford, Dodge, Toyota, and Jeep applications
Performance Automotive Group
Revtek Suspension's lift system for the Jeep JK includes everything you need for a trouble-free installation and a great ride. Revtek provides new smooth riding coils all the way around and all four corners get new shocks.
- Supplied with front sway bar end links, a rear track bar relocation bracket, and all other necessary hardware
- Includes an adjustable front track bar, which prevents bump steer by retaining the stock suspension and steering geometry
The Rock Krawler X Factor Plus suspension systems for the new Wrangler JK are now available. The lift systems are said to be the most advanced Wrangler suspension systems ever made. The X Factor Plus Systems feature adjustable, high-clearance lower control arms front and rear. At the rear the systems use Rock Krawler's revolutionary independent three-link conversion with adjustable anti-squat geometry.
- The X-Factor Plus systems include front spring retainer clips and rear shock relocation brackets for improved ground clearance.
- The 3.5-inch X Factor Plus system allows fitment of 35-inch tires
- The 5.5-inch X Factor Plus system allows fitment of 37-inch tall tires.
Rokmen's new 1/2-inch body lift for TJ and LJ model Jeep Wranglers is designed for those who need additional space for installation of high-clearance skid plates but don't have the need to run a taller unsightly body lift.
- Helps maintain a low center of gravity but increases precious ground clearance
- Machined from solid billet 6061 Aluminum
- Each kit includes all required hardware for installation.
Rough Country's popular 4.5-inch and 6.5-inch X-Series suspension lifts for Jeep Cherokee XJs are now offered with Rough Country's new N2.0 shocks. The new 4.5-inch X-Series N2 system features X-Flex adjustable upper and lower control arms, a transfer case drop kit, an adjustable track bar, stainless steel brake lines, and sway-bar disconnects. A set of lifted coil springs and all-new rear lifted leaf springs help the 4.5-inch kit to clear 32-inch tires. The 6.5-inch kit clears 33-inch tires.
- Offers a balanced ride for both on and off-road use
- X-Flex arms are fully adjustable, and feature a ball-in joint, massive 2.5-inch diameter body and huge 1.25-inch threads
- X-Flex bushings are made of high-quality 88 Durometer Urethane and are weather resistant for a long lifespan
- New nitrogen-charged N2.0 shocks are equipped with rubber bushings and offer 10-stage velocity sensitive valving, chromed hardened 9/16-inch piston rods, and massive 1 3/8-inch bores
Rough Country Suspension Products
Rubicon Express Super-Flex suspension systems for the 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK are now available. The Super-Flex systems are available in 3.5- and 4.5-inch lift heights and are designed for enthusiasts looking for the best short arm suspension system that retains the factory mounting locations. The Super-Flex system is said to offer great ride quality and phenomenal performance.
- System includes Rubicon Express adjustable upper and fixed lower control arms with serviceable Super-Flex spherical ball joints, replacement lift springs, extended bump stops, and longer front and rear stainless steel brake lines
- The 3.5-inch suspension allows use of 35-inch tires
- The 4.5-inch suspension allows use of 37-inch tires. Driveline modifications are required
- This system is engineered to easily upgrade to either 3.5- and 4.5-inch Extreme-Duty Long Arm systems with the purchase of additional components
The RX300 Series remote reservoir shocks from Rusty's Off-Road are the latest in state of the art mono tube shock technology. The shocks feature 14mm hardened chrome shafts to increase rigidity for seal alignment for extended service life without premature wear. Heavy wall DOM seamless tubing offers superior construction and keeps the shocks operating temperatures cooler.
- The 10-inch reservoir dramatically increases oil capacity for even better heat dissipation
- Built drawing upon 30 years of experience in the off-road industry
- Will provide superior service for your daily driver, pre-runner, or trail rig
Skyjacker's 1- to 2-inch front lift metal spacers for 2005-to-2011 Ford Super Duty trucks are an effective, inexpensive, and safe way to gain tire and ground clearance. The spacers simply attach to the lower coil spring mount to provide 1 or 2 inches of lift to level out the front end of a Super Duty.
- The complete kit includes 2 front spacers and all the necessary hardware.
- Installation takes about an hour and does not affect the ride quality.
- Retails for less than $100
Sulastic Rubber Springs are a new suspension aid design that reduces, and in many cases totally removes, the vibration and shock caused by the leaf spring suspension. It works together with the leaf springs of the vehicle to reduce body noise and prevent body metal fatigue and separation.
- Aids in vehicle stability
- Sulastic Rubber Springs are available for most makes and models of trucks, from 1/2 ton up to 5 tons
Superlift's 2- and 4-inch JK kits now cover 2012 models. Because the new engine configuration causes the stock front driveshaft to bind at full droop on lifted 2012 JKs, Superlift includes a front limiting strap in its 2012 kits. Use of aftermarket CV-style driveshafts will restore full travel. Also new are three shock options: base Superide twin-tube; premium SS monotubes by Bilstein; and ultra-premium Fox 2.0.
- Superlift's 2-inch kit uses coil spacers to economically fit 33x12.50 tires
- The 4-inch kit uses application-specific pre-set coil springs to clear up to 35x12.50 tires with no other modifications
- An adjustable front track bar is included. A weld-on relocation bracket is standard for the rear track bar; a bolt-on bracket is also available. Many other options and upgrades are available
Synergy Suspension has just released the all-new front and rear Jeep JK Coilover/Air Bump Conversion Kit, the ultimate addition to any JK aftermarket suspension system available today. The rear uses a heavy-duty tubular cross member that is constructed from 1 3/4-inch DOM steel to move the upper shock mount up and back for proper clearance.
- The front system uses a weld-on upper shock tower and integrated lower shock mount/bump stop pad. The system is designed to mount 12- or 14-inch-travel 2.0-inch coil over shocks or 12-inch-travel 2.0- or 2.5-inch air shocks (sold separately)
- Features a weld-on front upper shock tower and integrated lower shock mount/bump stop pad
- Optional air bump mounting kit can be added at a later time if desired
- Offers an adjustable ride height to accommodate 35- to 42-inch tires
- Includes Grade 8 mounting hardware
- All brackets are precision laser cut and CNC-formed from 3/16-inch high-strength steel
The TeraFlex JK LCG PreRunner Suspension system combines all top-of-the-line components into a purpose-built speed system. The PreRunner system is designed to minimize unnecessary rotational mass and maximize complete wheel travel. For ultimate performance, as engineered, TeraFlex recommends the use of Fox Racing Shox which have been specifically engineered, designed, and valved to work in conjunction with the TeraFlex LCG suspension geometry and TeraFlex SpeedBump bumpstops. The Fox Racing Shox are not included with the LCG PreRunner Suspension system, but are available separately.
- Designed to fit 35-inch tires
- Features TeraFlex Elite LCG long arm geometry
- Coil spring retainers prevent the springs from unseating during full suspension extension
- Designed for use with OEM axle housings
- Includes Teraflex SpeedBump bumpstops to provide progressive compression during high speed suspension movement
TJM now offers its XGS Gold suspension for the Toyota FJ Cruiser. TJM XGS Gold systems are 100-percent designed in Australia by TJM to extend the performance and capabilities of a vehicle's suspension.
- TJM offers its XGS Gold systems to fit many 4x4 applications
- TJM lift systems are said to offer improved ride, handling, load carrying, and towing capability
- Coil springs are offered in linear and progressive rates and are load tested
- TJM XGS Gold shocks feature sensitive damping and an exclusively-engineered valve with teflon banded piston to improve the ride, handling, and safety characteristics of the vehicle
ToyTec's new height adjustable coilovers are designed to give 3 inches of lift to 2005-and-newer Toyota Tacomas and FJ Cruisers and 2003-and-newer 4Runners. They come fully assembled with ToyTec aluminum top mounts and urethane bushings.
- Features Bilstein shocks and Eibach springs
- Designed to lift Toyota Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, and 4Runner
The Trail-Link Three Front Three-Link Kit from Trail Gear is affordable, user friendly, and strong. The kit is available for Toyota pickups and 4Runners and includes everything you need except your choice and size of shocks and upper shock mounts, as mounting locations vary from vehicle to vehicle. Using 14-inch-travel shocks, Trail Gear has successfully achieved 40 to 50 inches of suspension flex depending on the suspension in the rear of the truck.
- The link material is 2-by-0.250-inch-wall DOM tubing, while the rod ends are 1.25-inch Creeper Joints
- All brackets are made from 1/4-inch steel and are formed and welded
- This kit works great with Trail Gear's air shock hoop mounting kit
- Kit includes suspension links, link mounting brackets, Creeper Joints, weld-in bungs, rod ends, misalignment spacers, shock length mock-up strips, and lower shock mounting kits
The Trail Master Flex-Joint suspension system for 2007-to-2011 Jeep JKs provides 4.5 inches of lift. The system uses Flex-Joint technology and includes heavy-duty front and rear drive shafts, U-joints, Kevlar-lined steel braided brake lines, and SSV shocks.
- Available for two- and four-door model Jeep Wrangler JKs
- Control arms are manufactured from 0.250-inch-wall steel tubing
- Provides 4.5 inches of lift
The new Suzuki Samurai "Trail Slayer" coil suspension kit from Trail Tough is available to transform the Suzuki Samurai in to an incredibly capable rock buggy. The kit provides a 100-inch wheel base and allows fitment of 35- to 42-inch tires.
- Designed upon Trail Tough's many years of professional rock crawling competition experience and design
- Specifically requires use of a 1979-to-1985 Toyota pick up frontend and a 1986-to-1995 Toyota pick up rearend
- Available for Sidekicks and Geo Trackers
Trail Tough Products
Warrior Products' high-performance 3-inch suspension system for the JK Wrangler is built for strength, performance, and durability.
- System includes four H60.5mm shocks featuring a nine-stage valve system and self-lubricating polished chrome piston
- Durable coil springs offer excellent ride
- Includes necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation
Available for 2009-to-2011 Dodge Ram 1500 are Zone Offroad's 4- and 6-inch suspension lifts. Both kits consist of 1/4-inch-thick crossmembers and CNC machined steering knuckles designed to match the factory geometry and appearance. Strut top spacers are included to maintain factory ride quality and strut disassembly is not required. Differential drop brackets correct the CV and driveshaft angles.
- The 6-inch system clears 37-inch tires
- Rear suspension includes new coil springs combined with a unique four-link and track bar relocation system
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
Zone Offroad Products