Cool New Parts to Improve Your 4x4's Ride
All-Pro Off Road's Long Travel IFS suspension system is available for '05-and-up Toyota Tacoma's, '03-and-up 4Runners, and '07-and-up FJ Cruisers. The system permits 12 inches of wheel travel and fits 33-inch tires without the need for fiberglass fenders. Provides the added performance needed to tackle the tougher trails, yet retains a smooth ride both on and off road.
- Kit features 2-inch extended tubular 4130 Chromoly upper and lower A-arms
- Upper A-arm uses a 1.25-inch Teflon-lined uni-ball for maximum travel and strength and features zerk fittings for easy bushing lubrication. Lower A-arm has billet CNC uni-ball adapter connector and bumpstop contact point
- Heavy-duty chromoly steering system with top quality three-piece chromoly heim joints allow for increased droop
- Includes extended stainless steel braided brake lines, DOT approved
- The kit is TIG welded and includes spindle gussets, uniball caps, and high angle CV boots (for 4WDs) at no additional charge
- Made in the USA
American Expedition Vehicles
American Expedition Vehicles (AEV) offers a comprehensive line of suspensions for the Jeep JK Wrangler. These suspensions have been uniquely engineered for JK owners who use their Jeeps for far more than just going off road. Safe, comfortable drivability, and even high-speed driving have all been factored in to create what many consider to be the most enjoyable and best overall performing suspensions on the market.
- AEV systems use frequency-tuned, triple-rate coils and proprietary AEV-valved Bilstein shocks
- Geometry-corrected roll-centers, instant-centers, and steering
- Vehicle Dynamics-tested at OE test facility
- Manufactured in the United States
BDS Suspension now offers 6- and 8-inch long-arm suspension kits for the 2003-to-2011 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks. The systems come complete with everything needed to overhaul your late model Dodge HD and clear up to 39-inch tires.
- Kit includes BDS pro ride coils, a massive long arm sub frame with extended upper and lower arms, a T-case indexing ring, and choice of block kit or full spring in the rear
- Backed by the industry's only “No Fine Print” Lifetime Warranty
- Includes BDS 5500 shocks or upgrade to Fox 2.0 shocks
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA
New from Currie Enterprises are Johnny Joint rod ends that directly replace the rod ends on many manufacturers' long-arm suspension kits. Like all Johnny Joints, these units feature 30-degrees of overall travel, heat-treated center balls, and urethane bushings.
- Johnny Joints are greasable and are fully rebuildable
- Offers 1 1/4-inch female thread on the 2 1/2-inch joints, and 1-inch female thread on the 2-inch joints
- All joints are finished in semi-gloss, black powdercoat
Dave's Custom Unlimited
The rear outboard shock towers from Dave's Custom Unlimited are an easy way to install rear coilover shocks on your Jeep YJ or TJ Wrangler. The mounts are designed to be frenched into the frame to allow for adequate clearance with tires, and for maximum shock dampening control.
- Allows you to run long travel shocks without cutting holes through the inner fender wells
- Towers are laser cut and CNC-bent from 3/16-inch thick steel
- Can be used to install coilovers or regular shocks
- Sold in pairs
Dave's Customs Unlimited, Inc.
The Daystar Polyurethane Lift System capitalizes on the Jeep JK's very capable factory suspension and comes complete with Daystar's 10-Stage VSV Scorpion shock absorbers. The system is said to offer superior handling and ride both on- and off-road.
- Fits 2007-to-2012 Jeep JK Wrangler and provides space for 35-inch tires
- Includes everything needed to lift a JK a full 3 inches, while maintaining your factory ride
- Designed to fit 35-inch tires for under $400
- Every Daystar lift kit is backed by a “no questions asked” lifetime guarantee
- Proudly made in the USA
Genright Off-Road's Double Triangulated 4-Link rear kit is a universal kit designed for Jeep YJs and TJs eager to take their 4x4s to the next level. Genright has figured out all the mounting points for proper geometry (weight transfer, rear steer and minimal anti-squat, etc.) to create a top notch 'crawler with awesome articulation. The kit is also perfect for moving the rear axle back to stretch the wheelbase to 100 inches when used with Genright's EXT or COMP gas tanks.
- Mounts are universal and can be cut or trimmed to be mounted on any Jeep TJ or YJ
- Control arms are manufactured from 2 1/2-inch-diameter 7075 aluminum and are set to move the rear axle back 4 inches from stock
- Kit can be used with 14-inch coilover shocks or your existing coil springs
- Includes forged 1 1/4-inch-shank Currie Johnny Joints
- Includes a heavy-duty 1/4- x 3/16-inch-thick laser-cut and CNC-bent crossmember and laser-cut upper and lower control arm mounts
- Made in the USA
Ford truck owners love the look and ride of a lifted truck. However, the added ride height puts additional leverage onto your factory sway bars. The result is excess body roll around corners and a ride that may feel unstable at speed. To cure this problem Hellwig offers heavy-duty sway bars.
- Hellwig's larger diameter sway bar will make all the difference in the performance and handling of your lifted Ford F150 and comes with heavy duty adjustable end-links
- Many lifted sway bar applications, along with other load and sway control products, are offered for most popular 4x4s