Removable paint and body protection
Backcountry pinstriping is a way of life for those of us who explore off-road. For those who care, there are many products that will remove that pinstriping and make our vehicles look like new with the application of elbow grease. There’s now a better way.
Armor All has introduced their new Armor All Custom Shield that’s a temporary, spray-on, peel-off coating that allows us to protect our vehicle’s paint and body from the elements. This technology not only helps protect the vehicle's paint and body, but it comes in black, white and clear, giving us the ability to create temporary customization, such as adding logos or stripes for an event and then allowing us to easily peel them off afterwards. The Custom Shield works great on rocker panels for chip protection and, as you’ll see in the photos, it works well at keeping backcountry pinstriping off the paint.
Armor All Custom Shield Coating:
- Helps protect front grill, hood and rocker panels from scratches and nicks caused by flying road debris
- Available in three colors: Black, White and Clear
- Can be used on wheels to defend against brake dust build-up
- It’s easy to apply, as its aerosol delivery allows for a simple application and it dries quickly
- When it’s time to remove, just peel off and throw away; Removal never requires tools
- Weather resistant and can last up to three months
Bryce Thompson of Dixie 4 Wheel Drive in St. George, Utah, donated his LJ to put Custom Shield to the test. Check out the photos and see how easy revolutionary Armor All Custom Shield Coating is to use.
Step By StepView Photo Gallery