Subscribe to a magazine

Hawse Fairlead

Back to article View Gallery
9 of 12
With synthetic rope, you must use a hawse fairlead, such as the aluminum Smittybilt unit shown. If you use a steel rope, you can use either a steel hawse-type or a roller fairlead. The roller is preferred with steel for smooth pulls.