Flex-a-lite was right. It didn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out there was no way the fan supplied with the kit was going to work once we mocked up the radiator. There was also no way that a mechanical fan was going to work because there just wasn’t enough room. With our tail between our legs, we went back to the company and they swapped out the fan for one of their thinner 16-inch Trimline fans (PN 118). Even though it’s not quite as powerful, it should be able to keep up with our stock engine. The radiator did fit perfectly in the grille, though, and we didn’t have to drill any new holes to mount it. We plumbed the rest of the radiator with lightly modified TJ hoses, which worked perfectly.