We knew that we were going to have to pull the driver-side coil, shock, and caliper to get in there to hack the welded-on cast mount out, so while we were in that far, we decided to fix another issue that was making our dentist rich: the front bumpstops. While they were set to perfectly keep our 35s out of our fenders bombing down a washboard road meant we were constantly smashing off the polyurethane bumpstops. Hard. While there are several active bumpstops out there, we knew we were going to be in them all the time and wanted something that would last. After a ride in some of Teraflex’s Speedbump-equipped Jeeps we decided to go with Speedbumps.