We pulled Dino’s rear springs and shocks without too much hassle. We did have to cut and extract one of Dino’s original spring bolts, but that sure beats having to cut them all out (which we feared going into this project). With the old springs out, we placed them next to the new Skyjacker leaf springs. You can see that the driver-side rear spring is about 2 inches shorter than the passenger-side (the one with a broken leaf), and that’s with no weight on the springs. Closer observation showed that the driver-side spring had had several of its leaves replaced at some point in the past. Apparently the leaves that had been used had less arch and allowed the saggy, listing stance. The new Skyjacker springs look very similar to the factory springs but also have nice antifriction pads between the longer leaves and steel degree shims to keep the driveshaft at the correct angle.