After we installed the T-case shifters using Advance's NV3550 bracket and bolted our T-case back in, we fired the engine and rowed through the gears with no driveshafts to check clutch engagement. That's when we discovered 30W tranny oil literally gushing out of the bellhousing. We threw in the towel and took it to the pros at MIT so we could have time to road test it before this story was due. MIT had the parts on-hand and the knowledge on-staff to bang out the fix in no time, including some custom machining of our pre-production adapter plate. Whether a simple T-case rebuild or a full-gonzo conversion, they've got the skills.