Accurate Task Master
Mac Tools introduces the new '08 TaskMaster ET3008A. This comprehensive diagnostic tool covers early domestic OBD-I systems and all OBD-II protocols, including the Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol. CAN protocol was introduced in '03 model-year vehicles and is the mandated protocol in all new vehicles by 2008. The TaskMaster includes body and chassis systems and repair information.
New powerful features of the Mac Tools '08 TaskMasterET3008A include the following:
* Body and chassis systems along with engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag.
* Repair information - typical sensor/data specs
* USA domestic OBD-I and OBD-II coverage ('84-'07)
* USA Asian OBD-I and OBD-II coverage ('83-'07)
* Enhanced OBD-II Mode 6 screens
* Domestic and Asian enhanced data and DTCs
* Global OBD-II Asian and European coverage ('96-'07)
Data kits derived from the '08 model are also available to enhance existing Mac Tools TaskMasters. These kits include the following:
|U.S. '07 Domestic Kit Vehicle Coverage - ET3774-14|
|f,,* USA Asian '96-'07 (Global OBD-II)|
|f,,* USA European||'96-'07 (Global OBD-II)|
|U.S. '07 Asian Vehicle Coverage - ET3774-15|
|* And many other Asian manufacturers.|
Combined U.S. '07 Domestic and U.S. '07 Asian Coverage - ET3774-16Contains combined coverage from ET3774-14 and ET3774-15. The Mac Tools '08 TaskMaster includes ScanMate PC Software that allows technicians to upload recordings, play back recordings, print reports, export captured data in spreadsheet format, get Internet updates, e-mail and share data recordings, and view data in line graph, bar graph, meter, digital, or superimposed format.
For more information, contact: mac tools,(800) Mac-Tools, www.mactools.com.