Nitto Trail Grappler Tires - 4x ProductsPosted in Product Reviews on November 1, 2009 Comment (0)
New Trail Rubber from Nitto
Nitto's tires have few peers in terms of quality. Now, the Terra Grappler and the Mud Grappler are joined by a new Nitto that strikes a balance between the smooth ride of the Terra Grappler and the aggressiveness of the Mud Grappler. Introducing the Nitto Trail Grappler.
* Computer-designed to combine the best aspects of the Terra and Mud Grappler ires. The Trail Grappler is both aggressive and quiet.
* Three-ply sidewall and thick rubber compound resist punctures.
* Tread blocks combine lateral stability and powerful forward traction.
* Balanced void ratio provides enhanced self-cleaning for continuous traction.
* Reinforced shoulder block grooves extend the life of the tire.
* Available in popular sizes from 32 to 37 inches.
* More sizes to be added later on.
Doors for Extreme Occasions
When the weather gets warm or when trailside visibility is at a premium, it's the perfect situation for a set of Body Armor 4x4 trail doors.
* Steel-tube construction with durable black textured powder coat finish.
* Exclusive steel-plate gusset plates for style and strength.
* Exclusive hidden internal latch mechanism designed for secure closure. Slam these doors with confidence!
* Simple installation, just take your factory doors off and slide the trail doors into the factory hinge. No need to modify the latch post.
* Sold in sets (JK Unlimited rear doors sold separately).
* Door height engineered for comfort.
* Complete with strong 1-inch-wide, 1/8-inch-thick woven nylon web door inserts for added protection from trail debris. Comes with additional padding for comfort.
* Pre-drilled for optional Body Armor 4x4 Mirrors.
* Body Armor 4x4 trail doors are available for Jeep Wrangler TJ and JK models.
Body Armor 4x4
Two Batteries are Better Than One
Wrangler NW Power Products has a dual-battery tray for the JK Wrangler.
* Uses two Odyssey 925-Series batteries.
* Bolts directly in place of the stock battery.
* Gain power for electrical accessories.
* If two batteries aren't enough, Wrangler NW Power Products offers high output alternators.
Wrangler NW Power Products
Safari Straps Keep It All Inside
Open-top Jeeps let you connect directly with the outdoors, but a measure of security should still be considered a necessity. Safari Straps nets let the air through, but keep you and your cargo secure.
* JK extended nets are the latest product from Safari Straps.
* Safari Straps are also available for the TJ and TJ Unlimited/LJ.
* Three different versions are offered: window, cage, and long cage.
* Extended versions are also available; extended versions go all the way down to the tailgate.
* Tops can be installed without removing Safari Straps.
* No drilling required.
* Rings and buckles are powder-coated black metal.
* Hooks are nylon-coated metal to prevent scratching your Jeep.
* Side window nets help keep passengers, pets, and gear inside, and are a theft deterrent.
New FloTech Series FX1500 Regulator
Ultimate Air's new regulator is packed with features that make it more reliable and easier to use than ever before.
* 150 psi fixed regulator.
* Built-in safety valve.
* "Never lose" washer.
* Automatic quick disconnect coupler that makes one-handed coupler operation possible.
* Specifically designed to withstand harsh environments.
* Backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
High-pinion FJ-80 third member housing
The FJ-80 front third member housing is a great upgrade for Toyota 8-inch solid front axles, as it increases ground clearance and ring-and-pinion strength. Until now, this housing was only available from Toyota dealers or from auto recycling yards. Trail-Gear has introduced its own version of this housing.
* Affordable price point, hundreds in stock ready to ship.
* 100-percent new, no core required.
* All necessary hardware included: bearing caps, bearing cap bolts, adjuster wheels, lock tabs, lock tab bolts, and oil slinger.