January 2010 Off-Road Hardware - New ProductsPosted in Product Reviews on January 1, 2010 Comment (0)
Fab Fours Chevy/GMC 1500 Bumpers
Owners of 2007-to-2010 Chevy and GMC trucks now have a new bumper option for the front and rear of their trucks.
1. "High and tight" design that increases tire clearance
2. Can accommodate up to 12,000-pound winches
3. Available with a full grille guard or a prerunner-style guard
4. 90mm Hella fog lights included
5. 60mm turn signals included
6. D-ring mounts included
7. Constructed using 3/16-inch plate steel, 2-inch and 13/4-inch-diameter 0.120-wall round tubing
1. Complements new-style body lines
2. Welded inside and out, then metal-finished for a machined look
3. Constructed using 3/16-inch plate steel
4. D-ring mounts included
5. Uses stock receiver and wiring
For more information, contact: Fab Fours (866) 385-1905 www.fabfours.com
Dezert People Lucky 7
If you want to feel the pulse of today's desert racing and high-flying off-road scene look no further than the Dezert People video series.
1. Shot in high definition for superior video quality
2. Action from Baja, Nevada, California, and Australia
3. Features Andy McMillin, Roger Norman, Larry Roeseler, Jesse James, Dan Vance, Robbie Pierce and many more
4. High-octane soundtrack
For more information, contact: Dezert People Video Series www.dezertpeople.com
TireGate Now an Officially Licensed Ford Accessory
Wilco's TireGate has been a popular accessory for a few years, and now it's available from your Ford dealer.
1. Great addition to the new F-150 Raptor
2. Carries the spare inside the swing-out tailgate
3. Tire can either face outward for maximum bed space, or inward for more walk-by clearance at the back of the truck
4. Works with styleside beds, but not flareside beds
5. When purchased with a new vehicle, TireGate comes with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
For more information, contact: Ford Accessories Store or your local Ford dealer www.fordaccessoriesstore.com
Maxx Cam2 for your GM
1. For all fullsize torsion-bar equipped GM half-ton, three-quarter ton, and one-ton trucks and SUV's.
2. Capable of up to three inches of lift or drop with no degradation or ride quality.
3. Made from 4140 heat-treated alloy steel that's investment-cast to exacting standards.
4. SuspensionMAXX Super-T-Maxx torsion bar unloading tool makes installing the Maxx Cam quick and easy.
For more information, contact: Suspension Maxx (888) MAXX-CAM, email@example.com
Rough Country 4-inch 1999-to-2006 Chevy 1500 4x4 lift
Rough Country's new lift for Chevy's popular 1999-to-2006 1500 4x4 gives owners of these trucks a new lift option.
1. 4-inch lift fits 33-inch tires
2. Creates a level stance
3. Lift knuckles maintain proper steering and ball joint angles
4. One-piece, high-clearance front crossmembers help avoid trail obstacles
5. High-precision laser-cut parts make for an easy installation
For more information, contact: Rough Country (800) 222-7023, www.roughcountry.com
Applied Products RETRAX Cover for '09 Dodge Ram with RamBox
1. Retractable tonneau cover for RamBox-equipped 2009 Dodge Ram trucks
2. Creates a weather-tight seal to protect cargo
3. Hides and secures cargo
4. Locks in any sliding position
5. Quickly retracts for access to cargo
6. RamBoxes remain fully functional
For more information, contact: Applied Products, Inc. (800) 206-4070, www.rolltopcover.com
Bolt-on Bumpers from Addictive Desert Designs
Addictive Desert Designs has a line of racing-inspired bolt-on bumpers covering a wide range of applications. These bumpers hug the contours of the truck, providing maximum clearance and protection. Applications are available for Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Nissan, and Toyota.
For more information, contact: Addictive Desert Design (480) 671-0820 www.addictivedesertdesigns.com
WC Motorsports "Super Shaker Eliminator"
The '05-and-newer Super Duty usually has a vague steering feel, and some owners report a wobbling, shaking front end. If this describes your truck, check out the WC Motorsports "Super Shaker Eliminator."
1. New precision-machined track bar
2. New track bar mount at the axle end
3. Places the track bar parallel to the drag link
4. Track bar is fully adjustable
5. Installation requires no cutting or welding
For more information, contact: WC Motorsports (508) 668-8638 www.superdutywobble.com
Fourtreks Modular Power Welder Mounts
The people at Premier Power Welder asked Fourtreks to come up with mounts for their under-the-hood welding system. These new mounts are the results of that collaboration.
1. Perfect for a crowded engine bay with limited available sheet metal space available: mount your Premier Power Welder to roll cage tubing or shock hoop cross bar instead
2. Mounts come with two tube clamps, two welder box adapters, and all necessary hardware
3. Made to fit tube diameters from 1 inch to 2-3/8 inches
For more information, contact: Fourtreks (818) 517-6145, www.fourtreks.com
Premier Power Welder (800) 541-1817, www.premierpowerwelder.com
Recovery Gear Storage Solution from Black Paw Innovations
When you get a flat, run out of fuel, or get stuck, there's no substitute for the right recovery equipment. At the same time, fullsized spare tires and Hi-Lift jacks are bulky and heavy, eating up valuable space inside.
The Black Paw Innovations tire carrier system secures bulky gear and is easy to install.
1. System plugs into trailer hitch
2. Can be used with full-size trucks, compact trucks, and UTV's
3. Fits spare tires up to 40 inches
4. Designated mounts for 48-inch Hi-Lift jack
5. Can carry two Roto Pax cans; one is included
6. Carrier pivots on two 650-pound greasable hinges
7. SwingGate carrier is lockable
8. Add-on accessories available
9. Available in several powdercoated colors
For more information, contact: Black Paw Innovations (503) 432-3446, www.blackpawinnovations.com
Pit Bull XOR UTV/ATV Tires
1. Aggressive tread gets you through, over, or around
2. Exclusive Pit Bull features give these tires an edge over the competition
3. Pit Bull says: "Don't believe us. Try these tires for yourself and if you don't like them, tell us to our faces."
For more information, contact: Pit Bull Tires (800) 645-2006, www.pitbulltires.com
Pure Performance Suspension for 2009 and Newer Dodge Ram 2500 HD 4x4
Pure Performance has aggressive suspension upgrades to match the aggressive nature of the latest Dodge Ram. The all new 3.5-inch X Factor System is a complete short-arm system with several standout features.
1. Complete bolt in system
2. Smooth on highway ride with precise handling
3. Improved off-road performance
4. High quality billet aluminum sway bar end links
5. Heavy duty adjustable lower control arms
6. Sport tuned front coil springs
7. Tie rod flip kit
8. Track bar relocation bracket
9. Free for a limited time: track bar bracket cross brace kit
10. The 3.5-inch system is easily upgraded to the Pure Performance 3.5-inch Triple Threat System or 6.0 X Factor System
11. Allows for up to 35x12.50 tires on 17x9 wheels
12. Exclusive abuse proof lifetime guarantee on all hard parts
In addition to the complete system, Pure Performance's heavy-duty adjustable front control arms are available separately. Finished with an attractive silver powder coat, these links have an adjustable joint at one end and a traditional urethane bushing at the other.
For more information, contact: Pure Performance (518) 270-9822, www.pure-performance.biz