Disc Brakes Australia Brake Rotors - 4x ProductsPosted in Product Reviews on May 1, 2010
New Replacement Early Bronco Door Skins
Body rot and general body damage are almost expected on 30-plus-year-old trail rigs like the much-loved Early Bronco. Jeff's Bronco Graveyard offers new replacement door skins to get your classic Bronco looking its best.
• Pre-cut holes for door handles, locks, and hinges.
• Available for all '66-to-'77 Early Broncos.
• Door shells, weather stripping, and window frames are also available.
Jeff's Bronco Graveyard
Survival Series Rotors
Trail rigs and SUVs often venture forth with braking systems that aren't up to the task of sure stopping in the harsh environments they encounter. Disc Brakes Australia's Survival Brake Series rotors will improve your stopping power and performance.
• Reduced stopping distance.
• Improved pedal feel.
• Even pad wear.
• Reduced fading.
• Cooler running temperatures.
• The design and materials of the Survival Brake Series rotors makes these improvements; no other brake system components are needed for these benefits.
Disc Brakes Australia (USA headquarters)
Jeep JK Housing Truss
T&T Customs offers axle trusses for the Dana 30 and Dana 44 axles used under Jeep JK Wranglers. Both models of JK axle housings are prone to bending and need reinforcement.
• Above-the-axle design does not consume ground clearance.
• Housing reinforcement is needed for even the mildest trail work, as the JK housings are very weak from the factory.
• T&T Customs also replaces the factory track bar with a heavy-duty model.
• Trusses also available to assist swapping a JK axle into a TJ/TJ Unlimited, XJ Cherokee, or ZJ Grand Cherokee.
T&T Customs, Inc.