TeraFlex recognizes that many JK owners like to use their rigs for exploring and running trails at higher velocities. TeraFlex has created its Prerunner LCG suspension. The system is based around a low center of gravity (LCG) and maintains maximum up-travel. For best results, max tire size is 35 inches.
- Long-arm geometry provides the best handling possible
- Speedbump-progressive bumpstops are included as are gussets and brackets designed to reinforce known weak areas and prevent damage
Toyota’s latest IFS axle assemblies are pretty strong, but it’s still possible to grenade them with the right combination of tire, terrain, and throttle. Nitro Axle & Gear now has complete replacement IFS axles that go well beyond the strength of the stock Toyota parts. Made in the USA.
- Inner CVs are completely redesigned to eliminate this known weak spot. The axle shafts are heat-treated billet aerospace alloy, providing extreme strength and fatigue resistance.
- Outer CVs feature chromoly internals and are sealed using patented Spherical Sealing Technology
JT’s Parts & Accessories
Like a good soft top for a TJ, a quality jacket for chilly trail-riding is essential. Look no further than 5.11 Tactical’s Chameleon, state-of-the-art outerwear made with top-quality materials that not only looks good but also lasts long.
- Wind and water repellent
- Lightweight with brushed lining
American Racing’s latest blend of performance and styling is the ATX 188 series wheel. It’s a deep-dish eight-spoke design and each spoke is capped off with a bolt.
- Available in polished and Teflon-coated finishes. The Teflon coating is resistant to brake dust, mud, and general trail debris
- A variety of sizes are offered, including 15- and 16-inch, which maintain healthy, floatation-friendly sidewall dimensions