July 2011 4xProducts - New ProductsPosted in Product Reviews on April 12, 2011 Comment (0)
Buck Knives PakLite Field Master
Hunting gear can get bulky and heavy in a hurry. To lighten your load, Buck Knives introduces the PakLite Field Master kit. It’s three knives with the weight of one.
- Kit includes a 3-1/2-inch skinning blade, a 2-1/2-inch modified caping blade, and a 4-inch independent gut hook. The skeletal-style blades are all made from Buck’s time-proven 420HC stainless steel
- Sheath is made from heavy-duty nylon and is completely washable right down to the individual blade liners. A quick-release buckle keeps everything secure until you need access
Buck Knives (800) 326-2825
Rugged Ridge now offers replacement seats that bolt right into the ’84-to-’01 XJ Cherokee and ’97-to-’06 TJ Wranglers without using adapter brackets.
- Features include powdercoated frame, wide side bolsters, and dense memory foam
- Style options include Reclining, Ultra, Sierra, and Off-Road. Multiple color options
A Rock Racer 9-Inch
Spidertrax Pro Series 9-inch housings are designed specifically for professional rock racers, but work great for the rest of us, too. Spidertrax keeps them in stock, ready for same-day shipping.
- Made from domestic-grade chromoly steel, including the axle tubes, third member shell, and third member face plate
- Heat treated to 150,000-psi tensile strength, which is about 2.5 times the strength of 1026 DOM
Spidertrax (800) 286-0898
TrailMods JK Fender Flare 2-in-1 Kit
You need wide flares for tire coverage on the street, but wide flares often get mangled on the trail. TrailMods has the solution in a 2-in-1 flare kit for the JK Wrangler.
- Two sets of flares are included: one that’s three inches wide for the trail, and one that’s three inches wider than stock for the street
- Use whatever flares you need for the situation you’re in. Changing them out takes just a few minutes and can be done without tools