Dave's D44 Truss
Dave's Customs Unlimited offers a clean, easy, rugged way to truss a front or rear Dana 44 axle while creating an ideal home for suspension link mounts.
- Universal fit, so modify as needed for your custom project. Made from laser-cut 1/4-inch-thick steel that's CNC formed for primo accuracy
- Top surface is ideal for three- and four-link mounts. Can be used on front or rear axles. Welding is required
Dave's Customs Unlimited
Eezi-Awn Jazz Roof Top Tent
The Jazz is the latest roof-top tent from Eezi-Awn, a company based in rugged, remote South Africa.
- Sized to comfortably sleep two people and keep them dry thanks to 260g poly cotton rip stop canvas for the walls and a PVC rain fly
- Wood platform is stable, and YKK zippers are used throughout
For more information, contact:
Equipt Expedition Outfitters (U.S. distributor)
The Electro-Wizard is an automatic battery disconnect switch that's new from Flaming River. It ties into your vehicle's ignition system and controls and operates the battery system.
- When you turn your ignition off, the battery system automatically disconnects, as well
- Sealed, waterproof design can withstand severe operating conditions. Ideal protection for 4x4s, construction equipment, farm implements, and marine applications
Police-Worthy Trail Tool
From pushing in tire Shrader valves when airing down to trimming firewood for campfires, knives are great multi-tools. So why not use a blade that law enforcement trusts? Spyderco's aptly titled Police is a cutlery icon, and now it comes with a G-10 handle, which is super durable, corrosive resistant, and ergonomical.
- VG-10 blade is razor sharp and retains its edge
- Pocket clip can be moved for lefties and righties, and with tip up or down