Quadratc: More Winch, Less Money
Quadratec now has its own brand of high-value winches designed and engineered specifically for Jeep vehicles. The Q9000 is made for Wrangler and CJ-style Jeeps, and the Q11000 is made for heavier Jeeps such as the four-door JK.
- Quadratec's substantial purchasing power allowed them to negotiate directly with the factory for unmatched value which is passed on to the customer
- MSRP at press time was $294.99 for the Q9000 and $394.99 for the Q11000. An optional Quadratec winch mount plate for '87-to-'06 Wrangler YJ and TJ models is available for $69.99.
Clayton's JK Long-Arm Kits
Clayton Off Road now has bolt-on long-arm kits for the JK Wrangler. The front long-arm kit is shown; you can purchase front and rear kits together or a la carte to suit your build's needs and your budget.
- The front long-arm kit bolts into the factory transmission crossmember location. For abusive drivers, the attachment can be reinforced by welding the brackets to the frame
- The crossmember has a three-piece design so you can drop the center section to remove the transmission from the vehicle without disturbing the suspension. Suspension joints are 2.5-inch forged Johnny Joints that deliver long life, premium performance, and easy maintenance
Clayton Off Road
ASR Recovery Rigging
The "ASR" in ASR Offroad stands for advanced synthetic rigging." It's not just a name. ASR offers premium synthetic winch ropes and kinetic recovery ropes for all your trail pulling and recovery needs.
- ASR synthetic winch ropes are built around a 12-strand core of Plasma rope, one of the strongest synthetic ropes available. A variety of sizes and colors is available as well as a variety of hooks and thimbles for the rope's end
- ASR's KRR Kinetic Recovery Ropes are designed to stretch and retract elastically for a smoother energy transfer between the pulling vehicle and the stuck vehicle. The KRR rope will stretch up to 30 percent of its length during use. KRR ropes are available to suit a variety of trail rigs and 4x4s