New Products - Hardware - July 2012Posted in Product Reviews on July 1, 2012 Comment (0)
Diamond Eye Dodge
Diamond Eye Performance likes to blend the new with the old. How? Diamond Eye’s newest performance exhaust system has arrived, destined for Dodge’s oldest 5.9L turbo diesel.
- Fits the first-generation ’89-to-’93 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel, and adds both horsepower and torque to an engine that’s already a winner
- This 4-inch turbo-back exhaust system is mandrel-bent from aluminized tubing and also features a CNC-machined end-form for superior fit and finish
Diamond Eye Performance
Milwaukee Electric Tool introduces a new multi-voltage charger with ports for both M12 and M18 lithium ion batteries.
- Energy Star rated
- Put one or both types of batteries on to charge, then walk away. The Milwaukee Multi-Voltage Charger will ensure the batteries are fully charged and ready to go.
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation
Be Kind to Your Headlights
Scratched, fogged, yellowed headlights can’t put out much light no matter how hard they try. Stay safe after dark by caring for your headlights with the QUIXX Care System.
- The QUIXX Headlight Restoration Kit is a complete all-in-one-box solution
- Can also be used to touch up taillights and other plastic surfaces
QUIXX Care System
Summit’s Stealthy Plumbing
If you like the rugged convenience of aluminum AN fittings but don’t care for the bright colors they usually come in, Summit Racing’s black-anodized AN fitting are for you. Interesting factoid: AN stands for “Air Corps/Navy” and is a term coined during WWII.
- The black finish is a hard-anodized finish, making the parts very durable. They’re available in Twist-Tite and Swivel-Style configurations to match a wide range of performance automotive plumbing needs.
- Both Swivel-Style and Twist-Tite hose ends are available in straight, 45-degree, and 90-degree models. They’re compatible with most brands of AN-style braided and smooth hose.