August 2012 4xProducts - New ProductsPosted in Product Reviews on August 1, 2012 Comment (0)
Better TJ Steering
If you're lifting your TJ Wrangler 4 or 6 inches, Rough Country has a steering solution that will provide better component angles and longer component life.
- The track bar bracket lets you keep your track bar in the factory location on the axle. The bracket works with the factory track bar when used with a 4-inch lift, or with an adjustable factory-style track bar when used with a 6-inch lift
- A dropped pitman arm is also included with this kit. This in turn drops the drag link which provides better life for the tie rod and the tie rod ends
Rough Country Suspension
JSPEC JK Suspension
JKS Manufacturing now offers a line of suspension systems, dubbed JSPEC, for the 2007 to 2012 Jeep JK Wranglers.
- Value priced, but still offers performance and dependability
- Choose from Standard, Sport, and Spec packages to suit your needs and budget
Rugged Ridge Powertop
Top up or top down? The Rugged Ridge Powertop lets you choose either mode with the push of a button. No more struggling with the top as a storm sets in.
- Raise or lower the top in as little as five seconds
- Fits 2007 to 2012 JK Wrangler Unlimited
For more information, contact:
Rugged Ridge, a division of Omix-Ada