Corbeau Latch & Link
Corbeau makes a wide range of seats as well as the most extensive line of vehicle-specific seat mounts this side of anywhere. There’s now a latch and link harness belt in Corbeau’s formidable product lineup.
- Three-inch-wide, military-grade nylon webbing is assembled and stitched with computer-controlled accuracy
- Latch-and-link closure is more resistant to dirt and contaminants than other types of harness closures. These harnesses are available in bolt-in or wrap-around mounting styles at an affordable price point.
Hooker LS Manifolds
Headers are the ultimate performance exhaust solution, but there are times when manifolds are a better choice. A swapped-in engine in a small engine bay calls for manifolds because they’re more compact. Manifolds are maintenance-free and are also quieter than headers.
- Hooker LS cast iron manifolds hug the engine block and create precious clearance around the engine. They’re available in five finish options.
- Available for Chevy LS engines, Hooker’s cast iron manifolds are a free-flowing design that will deliver years of leak-free performance
Holley Performance Products
Compact Cutter, Large Capacity
HTP America’s MicroCut 600 plasma cutter only weighs 22 pounds, but is able to cut through steel up to a half-inch thick. Inverter technology is very efficient and draws less current: the MicroCut only requires 30 amps of 220-volt input power.
- Arc starts without using high frequency; less risk of damage to electronic equipment
- Adjustable power lets you cut thin sheet metal or thick plate with precision
HTP America, Inc.
Volant F-150 Intake
If you’ve got a 2011 or 2012 Ford F-150 with the 3.7L V-6 or the 3.5L Eco-Boost engine, Volant has a new cold-air intake that can add extra performance and fuel economy. Each engine uses a different Volant part number, so specify when ordering.
- Intake system replaces the factory air-filter box and the radiator coolant overflow tank for an easy-to-install system. The Volant air-filter box is larger than the factory Ford box, which makes room for an oversized Volant air-filter element.
- Choose from a five-layer, high-flow Pro-5, cotton-gauze, reusable filter or an optional Volant filter that uses Donaldson PowerCore filtration technology. The Donaldson PowerCore filter offers up to 99.97-percent filtration efficiency, no maintenance, and lasts up to 100,000 miles.
Lazer Star LED Light Bars
LED technology is revolutionizing after-dark off-roading, and Lazer Star is riding the leading edge of this successful wave. Lazer Star LED light bars use Cree LED lighting technology resulting in long life as well as retina-scorching output. Lazer Star’s latest offerings are named in honor of the space shuttle program
- The Atlantis series offers a single row of three-watt LED bulbs in lengths from 6 to 42 inches, while the Discovery series steps up to 10-watt LED bulbs available in a single- or double-row configuration. Discovery series light bars are available in lengths from 6 to 50 inches.
- The Endeavor series offers 3-watt LED bulbs in a double row. Lengths range from 4 to 42 inches. Each member of this series (Atlantis, Discovery, Endeavor) is optimized for a specific vehicle use, so check out the Lazer Star website for more details.
Lazer Star Lights
Our sport can be a dusty one. Breathe clean air whether you’re off-roading in an open-top vehicle or painting at home.
- The RZ Mask is made from neoprene and equipped with an N99 active carbon filter
- The RZ Mask filters out 99.9 percent of dust and allergens while absorbing fumes and odors. The RZ Mask covers the mouth and nose and fits comfortably against the face.
Hitch Your Spare
Wilco Products, the people behind the ever-popular TireGate, have a spare-carrying solution for drivers who don’t have pickup bed space available for carrying a spare tire. Whether you’ve got a pickup bed full of cargo or drive an SUV or a Jeep Wrangler, the Wilco Hitch2Tire spare carrier brings a clean way to conveniently carry your spare. The Hitch2Tire carrier is compatible with two-inch hitch systems.
- Rated to carry up to tire and wheel combos up to 150 pounds, the Hitch2Tire carrier is MIG-welded and powdercoated in the USA
- In addition to the tire, you can carry up to ten gallons of fuel or water with Wilco’s optional utility rack system
Slick Reservoir Solution
Shock reservoirs add tangible suspension performance, but finding a home for them on your rig can be a hassle. Fourtreks now offers shock reservoir mounts crafted from 6061 T6 billet aluminum for a simple, slick reservoir mounting solution.
- Designed for 2- and 2.5-inch shock reservoirs, the mounts can be used to mount the reservoir to the shock body or to rollcage or shock hoop tubing
- Available to fit many popular tubing diameters, the design uses three stainless steel socket head allen bolts per clamp for rock-solid mounting