Tactical Seat Covers
What’s a M.O.L.L.E.? It’s an acronym for Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment, and that’s exactly what’s on the back of a Coverking tactical seat cover.
- Seat cover back is made from ballistic nylon to give the M.O.L.L.E. system a tough, durable anchor point
- Modular system lets customers choose from a variety of pouches that attach to the seat cover back. Keep items such as first aid kits, tools, maps, and tow straps within easy reach.
Trimax Razor Hitch
One vehicle, many trailers, or one trailer, many vehicles. It’s all possible with the adjustable-height Razor hitch from Trimax Locks.
- The Razor is available in models from 6 to 12 inches of height adjustment, and available in black painted steel or stainless steel. Height adjustment is in one-inch increments.
- The hitch locks to the vehicle, and the height adjuster locks to the hitch. Trimax also stocks and sells a full line of locks for your vehicle and powersports locking needs.
CST Ram Lift
If you’ve got a 2009-or-newer 2WD Ram 2500, CST Performance Suspension offers an easy way to fit 33s and retain factory ride quality. The CST 3.5-inch lift spindle (AKA knuckle) installs easily and aligns to factory specs.
- Made in the USA. Parts are CNC machined and precision welded.
- Simply replace your stock steering knuckle with the CST lift knuckle and you’ve got an instant 3.5-inch suspension lift. The CST knuckle is powder coated gloss black for good looks and long-term reliability.
CST Performance Suspension