New Products - Hardware - September 2012Posted in Product Reviews on September 1, 2012 0) (
Tactical Seat Covers
What’s a M.O.L.L.E.? It’s an acronym for Modular Lightweight Load-Carrying Equipment, and that’s exactly what’s on the back of a Coverking tactical seat cover.
- Seat cover back is made from ballistic nylon to give the M.O.L.L.E. system a tough, durable anchor point
- Modular system lets customers choose from a variety of pouches that attach to the seat cover back. Keep items such as first aid kits, tools, maps, and tow straps within easy reach.
Trimax Razor Hitch
One vehicle, many trailers, or one trailer, many vehicles. It’s all possible with the adjustable-height Razor hitch from Trimax Locks.
- The Razor is available in models from 6 to 12 inches of height adjustment, and available in black painted steel or stainless steel. Height adjustment is in one-inch increments.
- The hitch locks to the vehicle, and the height adjuster locks to the hitch. Trimax also stocks and sells a full line of locks for your vehicle and powersports locking needs.
CST Ram Lift
If you’ve got a 2009-or-newer 2WD Ram 2500, CST Performance Suspension offers an easy way to fit 33s and retain factory ride quality. The CST 3.5-inch lift spindle (AKA knuckle) installs easily and aligns to factory specs.
- Made in the USA. Parts are CNC machined and precision welded.
- Simply replace your stock steering knuckle with the CST lift knuckle and you’ve got an instant 3.5-inch suspension lift. The CST knuckle is powder coated gloss black for good looks and long-term reliability.
CST Performance Suspension
Solo 4WD Tacoma Spindle
If you’ve got a ’96-to-’04 4WD Tacoma or ’00-to-’06 4WD Tundra, you know that the stock spindle (or knuckle if you prefer) can bend under hard use. Adding a gusset to the stock part is an effective way to strengthen it, but Solo Motorsports does one better. Enter the Solo Motorsports fully fabricated 4WD Tacoma spindle.
- Boxed plate construction is worlds stronger than stock. Aftermarket upper control arms with a one-inch uniball are required. Compatible with stock lower control arms as well as popular aftermarket long-travel kits.
- Also fits the ’96-to-’04 4WD 4Runner and ’01-to’07 4WD Sequoia. There are some slight lower ball joint variations with the Toyota trucks and SUVs we’ve listed, so let Solo know exactly what vehicle you’ve got.
- Comes with the Toyota 4WD unit bearing hub pre-installed; simply add your 4WD axle. Manual hub conversions are available for an additional charge.
Race Runner TireGate
Carrying a spare can be a hassle, but not carrying a spare is not an option. Wilco’s famous TireGate now has a sibling in the Race Runner TireGate. Whether it’s the original or the Race Runner, the TireGate makes it easy to carry the spare you need.
- Carry up to a 40-inch tire in the Race Runner. Swings open to allow access to cargo.
- Available to fit most Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and Toyota Tundra pickup trucks. Bolts directly to factory tailgate mounts, so no cutting, drilling, or welding is required on most vehicles. Can be used with fifth-wheel trailer systems.
Wilco Automotive Products, Inc.
Dick Cepek Gun Metal 7 Wheel
Dick Cepek’s new Gun Metal 7 is a seven-spoke alloy wheel with a glossy clear coat over the gun metal grey finish. Available in both high- and low-offset models, this wheel looks great and will fit a variety of lifted and non-lifted trucks and SUVs.
- Comes in today’s most popular sizes: 17 and 20 inches
- Don’t care for polished aluminum or black? Gun Metal grey is the perfect middle ground. The glossy clear coat makes for easy care even in harsh climates.
Dick Cepek Tires and Wheels