October 2012 4xProducts - New ProductsPosted in Product Reviews on October 1, 2012 Comment (0)
Tactical Seat Covers
They’re neither rifle scope nor body armor, so how can seat covers be tactical? By offering the rugged materials and ease of use common to other tactical products, Coverking’s Tactical Seat Covers can rightly lay claim to their billing. Made in the USA.
- Tactical Seat Covers are made from super-tough ballistic nylon. It’s abrasion- and stretch-resistant, as well as water-resistant. Seat covers are application-specific so the fit is precise and the coverage is complete
- Seat backs carry cargo using the M.O.L.L.E. (Modular Lightweight Load-carrying Equipment) system. Choose from a variety of bags and pouches, and arrange them on the seat back as you see fit
JK Half Doors
Rugged Ridge Half Doors enable two- and four-door JK owners to add a new level of open-air enjoyment that’s unachievable with the standard full-size doors. On the trail the benefits increase with added visibility, making spotting obstacles on the trail a much easier task. Rugged Ridge Half Doors can be paired with optional Rugged Ridge Upper Soft Doors to fully protect your Jeep from the elements.
- Direct bolt-in replacement for factory doors on 2007-to-2012 JK Wranglers
- Delivered in matte black, but can be painted to your preference
Rugged Ridge, a division of Omix-Ada
Dick Cepek Mud Country
Dick Cepek’s Mud Country radial is a hard-working tire that can conquer mud, rocks, hard pack dirt, sand, and the pavement in between. The Mud Country’s prowess extends further with the addition of four new load range E sizes.
- New load range E sizes are LT285/75R16, LT305/70R16, LT315/75R16, and 35X12.50R17LT
- Perfect for rigs that carry or tow heavy loads