New Products - Hardware - October 2012Posted in Product Reviews on October 1, 2012 Comment (0)
KC’s Self-Contained HIDs
KC HiLites now has 8-inch, 35-watt HID lights that package the ballast and starter inside the housing. There’s no need to mount a remote ballast. The side profile reveals a compact light that’s easy to install in a variety of locations.
- Polymax housing is extremely durable
- Virtually unbreakable hard-coated Lexan lens leads the way
Power Steering for your SAS Tacoma
The Tacoma is fast becoming the vehicle of choice for Toyota fans who run hardcore trails. The newer-generation engines are more powerful, yet retain the legendary reliability synonymous with the Toyota name. Trail-Gear knows that many Tacoma owners have swapped in solid front axles and need to upgrade their power steering pumps to be compatible with a swapped-in steering box.
- Upgraded pump delivers a higher fluid output for improved steering capabilities, even with big rocks and big tires. The all-steel housing handles extreme heat and produces 4.5 gallons per minute (gpm) and delivers 1,650 psi.
- Complete kit includes all brackets, hoses, and hardware needed for installation on the 3.4L V-6 engine
Titan Fuel Tanks
If you own a 1999-to-2010 diesel-powered Ford F-350, F-450, F-550 cab-and-chassis vehicle, or diesel-powered E-Series van, your factory steel fuel tank is prone to internally delaminating in the face of certain diesel fuel additives. Once the delaminating starts, particulate matter can circulate in your fuel system. This can lead to a host of fuel-system problems, including damaged fuel pumps and injectors. Titan Fuel Tanks now has a cross-linked polyethylene replacement tank that ends steel fuel-tank problems for good.
- Uses factory Ford fuel fittings and mounts in the factory location
- Made of military-grade, cross-linked polyethylene and is virtually impervious to the corrosive effects of diesel and bio-diesel fuels
Titan Fuel Tanks
Profender USA’s rebuildable bumpstops provide one more option for those who need ultimate suspension control. Hydraulic internals regulate suspension energy when the bumps are at their biggest.
- Fully rebuildable and tunable using common tools
- Available with a 3- or 4-inch stroke, Profender bumpstops can be ordered with optional mounting cans