A Freedom Top, Only Better
Many JK owners enjoy the security of the factory Freedom Top, but still feel a little closed in with the top in place. Adding JeeTops polymer windows to the Freedom Top lets the sunlight in but still keeps weather out.
- JeeTops polymer windows are added to the factory Freedom Top, retaining the factory fit and finish
- Available for 2007-to-2012 two- and four-door JK Wranglers
Rubicon Express JK System
Thanks to the body design, the JK Wrangler doesn’t require much lift to fit oversized tires. Run 35s with a mere 2.5-inch lift from Rubicon Express. In addition to fitting 35s, this Rubicon Express system comes with some key “don’t” features. You don’t have to modify the exhaust. You don’t have to install new brake lines. You don’t have to modify your drive shafts. Those "don’t" features do sound good.
- System includes tuned coil springs, extended end links, track bar relocation bracket, and high-quality hardware
- Available with monotube shocks, gas-charged twin-tube shocks, or as a stand-alone system
Ranch Hand Bumpers
If you’re looking for a JK bumper that flows with your bodylines and is packed with features, the Ranch Hand Horizon Bumper should be on your list.
- Winch capable, made from durable plate steel, pre-drilled light bar, built-in two-inch receiver. Add the optional shackle brackets for extra recovery points
- Recessed fog light mounts secure and protect your fog lights
Trail-Gear Full-Floater Axles
Trail-Gear now makes heat-treated 4340 full-floater chromoly axle shafts to match its line of Rock Assault Nine full-floater axle housings.
- Axle shafts and housings are available in 60-inch, 65-inch, and 68-inch widths, measured from wheel mounting surface to wheel mounting surface
- Axle shafts are 35-spline and come with Trail-Gear’s No-Questions-Asked Lifetime Warranty. Sold individually, in pairs, or as part of a complete axle housing kit