New Products - Hardware - November 2012Posted in Product Reviews on November 1, 2012 0) (
Yukon Hardcore Locking Hubs
Yukon Gear & Axle has just released their new Hardcore Locking Hubs for the highly-favored Dana 60 front axle. Can you improved on something that’s already got legendary strength? Yukon’s answer is “yes.”
- Chromoly internal parts provide the ultimate in durability and strength. Outside, the locking hub face has a low-profile design to avoid hanging up on rocks and other trail obstacles.
- Hubs feature back cut teeth to withstand extreme loading, and default to “lock” so they won’t let go. Backed by a five-year warranty.
Yukon Gear & Axle
Pro Comp Pro Runner Shocks
Pro Comp has a new line of monotube performance shocks packed with featured and backed by a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. The Pro Runner and the Pro Runner SS are available for most popular late model trucks, Jeeps, and SUVs.
- Bodies are brushed zinc plated and clear coated, creating a long-lasting, weather-resistant finish. Monotube construction means greater oil volume, lower internal shock temperatures, and more consistent suspension performance. Internal valving is proprietary to these shocks and bears the moniker VSRT.
- Pro Runner SS coilover has a billet aluminum collar that provides up to 2.75 inches of ride height adjustment. Optional color anodized collars are available in red, blue, or black.
Pro Comp USA
Master-Pull Snatch Block
Master-Pull has a new snatch block that’s just as strong as the synthetic winch lines the company is famous for. Better yet, the Master-Pull SBO30000 snatch block only weighs 3.7 pounds, so it’s easy to heft and convenient to use.
- Made for use with synthetic winch rope only. Oil-impregnated nylon sheave reduces weight and never needs to be greased.
- Rated at 30,000 pounds breaking strength. Bright red powder coated finish makes the snatch block easy to find in your gear bag, and easy to see when in use.
G2 Heavy-Duty Birfields and Axles
G2 Axle & Gear now offers heavy-duty Birfield joints and matching axle shafts. Whether you’re updating an aging axle assembly or preparing for an abusive trail run, G2’s new Birfields and axles are ready to get you there and back.
- Forged from 4340 cromoly, they feature rolled splines and are also heat treated. Backed by G2’s 10-year warranty.
- Applications are: ’79-to-’85 Toyota 4x4 pickup/Hilux, ’75-to-’84 Toyota FJ40 Land Cruiser, ’80-to-’90 Toyota FJ60 Land Cruiser, ’86-to-’95 Suzuki Samurai
G2 Axle & Gear