Mac's Custom Tie-Downs
Mac's Trail D-Vise slides into your vehicles hitch receiver to create a stout bench vise in the middle of nowhere. It features Mac's Slip-Not surfaced jaws along with a separate set of pipe-jaws at the bottom of the D-Vise and a bottle opener at the side.
- The Trail D-Vise includes a handle that stows neatly on the side when not in use
- Designed to open far enough to repair u-joints on the trail, the Trail D-Vise can be pinned in place upright or sideways to accommodate different materials
- Like all of Mac's products, the Trail D-Vise is made in America using the highest quality design, materials, and workmanship
Mac's Custom Tie-Downs
Quixx Headlight Restoration Kit restores yellowed and hazy headlights to their original crystal-clear and scratch-free finish. The complete all-in-one-box solution includes everything necessary to achieve professional results, allowing consumers to repair their vehicle's plastic lens surfaces at a fraction of the cost of replacing them. Quixx also offers its High Performance Paint Scratch Remover, which is an effective way to remove scratches from the painted surfaces of your 4x4.
- Quixx Headlight Restoration Kit can restore up to 95 percent of a headlight's original clarity and light performance, renewing a key safety feature of the vehicle
- The High Performance Paint Scratch Remover is a simple two-step repair system. In the first step, a patented compound works with the paint material surrounding the scratch to permanently remove the scratch from the surface. The second step restores the finish to its original shine
(305) 261-6755 ext. 203
Trail Tough Products
We've built and driven a handful of Suzuki Samurais over the years and love how well they work on the trail. We also love how easy they are to modify and Trail Tough Products has simplified the process even more with its Generation II Tube Front Clip for the Suzuki Samurai. It is a direct, bolt-on unit with no welding required.
- Features a heavy-duty 1-1/2-inch-by-0.120-inch-wall construction
- Designed for maximum hood and radiator protection, as well as tire clearance
- Includes a Zinc grille
Trail Tough Products
JBA Performance Exhaust, a PerTronix Performance Brand, announces that their complete line of headers and exhaust products for Chevrolet and GMC trucks are now emissions legal in California. JBA Cat4Ward headers are available for 2001-to-2012 Chevy and GMC fullsize pickups and SUVs with the 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, and 6.2L V-8s, as well as the 4.3L V-6.
- Built with 3/8-inch-thick flanges at the cylinder head and factory style collectors for easy installation to the factory catalytic convertor pipes
- The individual tube design is made from 16-gauge tubing for durability with 1-1/2- or 1 5/8-inch primaries for increased horsepower and torque in the midrange
- Header kits come complete with reducers, 1,100-degree F-rated gaskets, and premium installation hardware
- Available in stainless steel or Bright Silver or Titanium metallic-ceramic coated for a rich appearance and long life
JBA Performance Exhaust
The TrailDash from Superchips allows Jeep TJ and JK owners the ability to not only tune their vehicle but to also monitor numerous parameters, engage aftermarket accessories at the touch of a button, and take advantage of a video input to hook up multiple cameras to their Jeep. One of the coolest features of the TrailDash is its compatibility with Superchips' EAS (Expandable Accessory System). When combined, TrailDash and EAS can eliminate the need for dip switches and/or rocker switch panels. Numerous accessories can be daisy-chained using EAS to hook everything directly to the TrailDash touchscreen. Users can now engage lockers, air compressors, aftermarket lights, and more at the touch of a button on their TrailDash unit.
- New features include a 4.3-inch color touchscreen monitor and a mileage coach, which allows users to monitor their driving patterns and corresponding fuel consumption
- A custom maintenance update option lets drivers set reminders for tire rotation, oil changes, etc.
- User adjustable off road features, in addition to the CRAWL tune, include but are not limited to TPMS threshold adjust, real time idle up, and the pitch/roll monitor
- Rubicon specific features include daytime running lights adjustability, digital touchscreen front and rear axle lock, and 4WD High axle lock with auto-disengage safety features
Airaid recently announced the release of the latest Econoaid Throttle Body Booster for many popular Toyota applications, including 4Runner, FJ Cruiser, and Highlander with the 3.5L and 4.0L engines. The Econoaid is a non-moving aluminum plate that is mounted between the vehicle's throttle body and the intake manifold. It is shaped and contoured with unique air directing vanes that spin the incoming air as it passes through the throttle body and over the multitude of Econoaid blades. The turbulent air charge is then carried past the intake valves for better atomization and more complete combustion.
- The patented 0.032-inch-thin plate is CNC stamped and formed from 5052-H32 aluminum
- The average vehicle will see a 1- to 3-mpg increase in fuel economy and produce an extra 6- to 10-lb-ft of torque, which can be felt from the increased low-end throttle response. Results will vary
- Made in the USA and backed by a 123-day manufacturer guarantee
Volant Performance offers a new high-flow, cat-back exhaust system for Jeep JK Wranglers. The exhaust system features mandrel bent tubing and an aluminized steel muffler that optimizes exhaust flow, yet provides a performance tone. When combined with Volant's CAI kit for the JK Wrangler, engine performance is maximized to produce more power and increased fuel economy.
- The system is available in dual or single exit configurations, and comes with polished steel exhaust tips
- The Volant system easily replaces the factory exhaust muffler using OEM hangers and clamps, without any welding or cutting
- Designed to fit 2012 and 2013 model Jeep JK Wrangler and JK Wrangler Unlimited
Rescue Bands survival bracelets combine ingenuity and parachute cord to create fashionable and multi-functional paracord accessories. When a Rescue Bands bracelet is deployed, the cord can be used in emergency situations by extending up to 20 feet and holding up to 550 pounds of weight. Rescue Bands' goal is to provide products that, when deployed, can come to the rescue in time of crisis or that can even save a life.
- Within the external sheath there are seven separate internal strands of cords that can be tied together to extend the length of cord.
- The interwoven exterior sheath of the paracord holds 200 pounds of weight. The individual internal strands of cord can each holds 50 pounds, for a combined total of 550 pounds
- Rescue Bands are handmade in the USA
Tired of searching for your vehicle and/or gear tie-down straps before every trip? With the PitPal Products Tie Down and Strap Hanger installed in your garage or shop wall you'll always know where to find them. PitPal also offers its Fold Down Table, which creates a useable work surface when extended and then folds flat to the wall when not in use. Large and small size tables are available. We installed the smaller Fold Down Table on our off-road trailer project and it works great.
- The Mini Strap Hanger is just 5.75 inches wide and the Mega Tie Down Hanger is 36 inches wide. Custom widths and designs are also available
- The Fold Down Table protrudes just 4.5 inches from the wall when collapsed and offers a heavy-duty aluminum construction
- PitPal Products are made in the USA
Summit Racing now offers Mishimoto OEM replacement radiators for most popular Jeep models. Mishimoto OEM replacement radiators are said to be better than stock and require no alterations for installation. Mishimoto radiators are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Tanks and cores are perfectly crafted and bolt directly into place with no modifications required
- Available for Jeep CJ, XJ, YJ, ZJ, and WJ
- Kits include a mounting bracket, hardware, and reinforced hose
Space-Trac mobile shelving systems improve storage efficiency by storing up to 75 percent more material in the same footprint as conventional shelving, yet cost about the same. These high-density, light-duty modular storage systems feature a special sliding carriage design. Wheels with automotive-grade ball bearings glide smoothly along rugged 6061-T6 aluminum guidance tracks, even with fully loaded shelves.
- Space-Trac enables easy access to a higher number of items by sliding to create an aisle (side-by-side model), sliding to reveal shelves or a wall behind (lateral model) or by sliding a unit forward (pull out model)
- Each model comes in total storage weight capacity options of 450, 750, or 900 pounds and measures from 60 to 72 inches tall and has shelves from 15 to 36 inches deep
- The heavy-duty pull out model features optional pegboards and holders for common tools and work items
- All Space-Trac components are made from high-quality materials and are assembled in the USA
The Baja Designs Stealth LED light bar is now available in the BD Woodland pattern, so Outdoorsmen alike can keep the 3,500-lumen ultra bright light under wraps until the power switch is flipped. Ideal for any truck, UTV, buggy, or boat, the Stealth's 1.5-inch-tall waterproof aluminum housing can withstand the extreme tortures of the outdoors.
- Features Baja Designs' Woodland Camouflage pattern
- Available in 10-, 30-, and 40-inch lengths
- Both spot and horizontal spread optics can be combined in one lamp and are user interchangeable. Amber front optics are also available
- Each 10 inches of light weighs just 1.5 pounds and offers 3,500 lumens
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Miller Electric Manufacturing Co.
Miller Electric Manufacturing Co. recently introduced its new Multimatic 200, an all-in-one, portable, multi-process welding power source capable of performing MIG, Stick, and TIG welding processes in one compact design. The Multimatic 200 system weighs only 29 pounds and connects to common 120- and 230-volt power receptacles with the Miller-exclusive MVP multi-voltage plug. It offers positive arc starts and a stable arc with minimal spatter when MIG welding with mixed gases and straight CO2.
- New Auto-Set Elite feature allows operators to quickly and easily set weld parameters based on material type and thickness, as well as fine-tune those parameters to match each specific application
- Compatible with a number of Miller accessories, including the TIG Contractor Kit and the Spoolmate 100 Series spool gun for MIG welding aluminum
- Includes a setup and operation DVD, as well as an information/settings chart and quick setup guide
- CSA certified and covered by the Miller True Blue three-year warranty
Miller Electric Manufacturing Co.
IPF has taken the very successful IPF 7-inch-round headlamp and built it into a bolt-on body. The 900DB auxiliary light kit uses a European-type beam pattern paired with a powerful 80-watt low beam/110-watt high beam dual filament H4 bulb, giving an outstanding beam combination. Users can expect up to a 50-percent increase in low beam output and up to a 50-percent increase in high beam range over most factory headlamp systems.
- Kit includes a fully snap-together loom with a dual-mode mouse style switch
- Uses a hardened glass lens with Euro-type low beam pattern and long range high beam pattern
- Two color powder coated body features corrosion-resistant brass rivets and stainless screws with internally reinforced multi-directional mounting system
- Includes a two-year warranty on the lamps and wiring and one-year warranty on the bulbs
Rubicon Express now offers a 2.5-inch lift system for the 2007-to-2012 Jeep JK Wrangler. These easy to install systems deliver impressive off road performance and value without having to change driveshafts or modify the exhaust or brake lines. The system offers increased ground clearance, extended wheel travel, and room for 35-inch-tall tires.
- Available with Rubicon Express Monotube Shocks, Gas Charged Twin Tube shocks or as a stand-alone system
- Kit features tuned coil springs, extended end links, bump stop extensions, and a track bar relocation bracket
- Backed by the Rubicon Advantage lifetime warranty
AFE Power now offers its new OER Pro Dry S, Pro 5R, and Pro-Guard 7 Air Filters for 2007-to-2012 Jeep Wranglers. Constructed with 100-percent polyurethane on all sides, these high-flow, oiled, OE replacement performance filters are said to outflow the stock filter by up to 45 percent for improved horsepower and torque.
- The PRO 5R performance air filter uses five layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze media to provide maximum airflow for best performance results
- Filters are washable and reusable for multiple cleaning cycles
- The tall, open, evenly spaced pleats provide excellent dust holding capacity for a longer service cycle between cleanings
- An integrated urethane bump seal insures a tight, no leak seal over the life of the filter
Spidertrax has added to its lineup of quality wheel spacers, now offering a 1.75-inch-thick spacer with a 5-on-5-inch bolt circle. This application suits 2007-and-newer Jeep Wrangler JK, 2006-and-newer Commander XK, 1999-to-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ, and 2005-to-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK vehicles. Spidertrax offers wheel spacers of various thickness for most Jeep applications as well as Suzuki and Toyota model vehicles.
- Each kit comes with two wheel spacers, 10 standard wheel studs (pre-installed), 10 lug nuts, and a package of thread locker
- Anodized in dark blue using a double anodizing process for twice the corrosion resistance
- Spidertrax wheel spacers are wheel and hub centric for a perfect fit
The popular Dick Cepek Mud Country Radial is now available in four new load range E sizes including LT285/75R16, LT305/70R16, LT315/75R16, and the new 35X12.50R17LT. The Dick Cepek Mud Country Radial is also available in a wide selection of traditional and specialty light truck sizes for almost any on or off-road application.
- Features three-ply, cross ply sidewalls and siped tread lugs for better grip on smooth surfaces and ice
- Designed using the latest in radial tire technology including precision laser cut segmented molds for perfect uniformity
- Features stepped tread blocks for ultimate tread cleaning characteristics and an extra wide footprint for better traction and even wear
- The radial characteristics and unique tread design make this tire both tough and reliable
- Higher load range options make the Mud Country Radial a great choice for truck owners who carry or haul heavier loads
Dick Cepek Tires & Wheels
The Mini MB body kit from Omix-Ada has the potential to be every little and big kids dream rig. It is designed to be adapted for use on an ATV, UTV, Go Kart, or riding lawn mower chassis, or could be set atop a custom chassis purpose-built for the Mini MB body. This isn't an out-of-the-box kit that you simply bolt together. Project planning and design and fabrication skills are required for assembly and operation, as are engine, driveline, brakes, and steering components.
- Includes fenders, hood, top bow, windshield, and tailgate
Bivouac Camping Trailers
Bivouac Camping Trailers manufactures lightweight, off-road camping trailers for outdoor adventure enthusiasts who are looking for an alternative to the heavy, cumbersome, and more costly trailers. Bivouac Camping Trailers flagship trailer, the M.O.A.B. Fort, truly is the “Mother Of All Bivouacs.” It is self-contained and offers all the amenities of a larger travel trailer, in a smaller, more affordable package.
- Trailer is 10.2 feet long and 6 feet wide
- Offers 16 inches of ground clearance with 30-inch tires
- Features a torsion axle with electric brakes
- Curb weight is 1,300 pounds
Bivouac Camping Trailers
Just Ducky Products
Just Ducky Products' Perfect Bungees are super-strong and are resistant to saltwater, oil, ozone and a laundry- list of other common household chemicals. The Perfect Bungee safely extends up to twice its original length, comes back to its original form, and is guaranteed for life. The non-load-bearing cords have nylon ends that won't stretch or gouge, while the galvanized straps are suitable for all load bearing applications.
- Ideal for a wide range of light- and heavy-duty applications around the garage and outdoors
- Made from high quality polyurethane
- Offered in a variety of lengths and colors to suit every need
- Available at nationwide retailers including Cabela's, Bass Pro, West Marine, WW Grainger, McMaster Car and Acme Tools
Just Ducky Products
Performance Distributors' LiveWires are a spiral core wire, which means they have a stainless steel wire wrapped around a magnetic core. This is a suppression type wire so there is no electronic interference with the radio or computer and they work well with delay boxes and stutter boxes. LiveWires are designed as a custom fit wire set. In some cases, the lengths may not fit your application exactly due to different engine configurations. Performance Distributors can build a custom set of wires for your application using your specifications.
- A spiral wound core offers extremely low resistance of 300-to-350 Ohms per foot for optimum spark travel
- Available in red, blue, black, purple, yellow, and silver color sleeves with black boots
- Features high-temperature, non-flammable, heat-treated, glass braid sleeves to protect wires from exhaust and engine heat
- Numbered on each end for the correct cylinder making installation, removal and re-installation quick and easy
- Features a durable and long-lasting silicone jacket and insulation with heat shrink applied between the boot and the sleeve to keep dirt and moisture away from the wire terminals
Alloy USA offers its Dana 30 manual locking hub conversion kit for 1992-to-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ, 1992-to-1995 Wrangler YJ, 1997-to-2006 Wrangler TJ, and 2004-to-2006 Wrangler LJ Unlimited. The hub conversion kit includes a pair of Rugged Ridge manual locking hubs, Alloy USA outer axle shafts, 1/2-ton-capacity aluminum internal mounting hubs, U-joints, front brake rotors, bearings, seals, and hardware.
- Designed to convert the front axle from the factory-style unit-bearing hubs to manual locking hubs
- Will increase front axle strength and improve fuel economy
Alloy USA, a division of Omix-Ada
Nitro Gear & Axle
Toyota FJ Cruisers and 4Runners are well known for their strength and reliability. Out of the box they feature some pretty great drivetrain, but they do have their limits. The factory 30-spline semi-float axle shafts are not built to withstand the added stress of larger tires and heavy off-road use. Nitro Gear & Axle has addressed this with its Heavy-Duty Chromoly Rear Axles. Not only are these stronger than the stock shafts, they also cost less!
- Made in the USA
- High strength Chromoly material featuring state-of-the-art machining and heat-treating processes for precision fitment and increased strength.
- Nitro Gear & Axle also offers Chromoly front and rear axles for numerous other Toyota applications. Ring and pinion gears, install kits, solid preload spacers, and many other gear products are also available
JTS Parts & Accessories
CJTalk from Injectronic
The new CJTalk from Injectronic is the first talking OBDII scan tool. It both speaks codes and captures Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) as a bitmapped graphic file viewable live via USB connection on a desktop or laptop PC or saved for later use. The unit works across ISOs, CAN, J1850PWM, and VPW protocols with future software updates available via the Internet.
- Allows a consumer with little or no training to provide their professional technician with accurate, meaningful diagnostic information
- The CJTalk's spoken code feature is perfect for dimly lit service bays where reading a small display can be difficult at best
- Using the included headset, the user will hear a clear list of DTCs. Data is stored on an internal flash memory card. The unit also can clear DTCs at the flip of a switch
- Features color coded LEDs array for cycle verification and readiness check
Gerber Crisis Hook Knife
Designed as a specialty rescue tool for military first responders, the Gerber Crisis Hook Knife has become an everyday essential for all types of soldiers. It is made to quickly and safely cut through anything – cords, seatbelts, clothing, straps – you name it! The new design is longer for greater reach and features an integrated oxygen tank wrench and blunt pommel for breaking through glass.
- Housed in a TAN 499 ballistic-molded, plastic clip friction lock sheath
- Features a 420HC stainless-steel single-bevel knife edge with blunt hook and textured edge handle
- Blade length is 2.92 inches with an overall length of 8.12 inches. The Crisis Hook weighs just 3.04 ounces
- Made in the USA
Igloo Yukon Cooler
Igloo Products Corporation has introduced a series of four new performance “Cold Lockers” that promise ultimate performance for the serious outdoorsman. The new Yukon Series Cold Locker comes in 50, 70, 150, and 250 quart sizes and was designed by and for hunting and fishing enthusiasts. Each model has an oversized tethered drain plug to prevent loss and for easy draining and cleaning. The Yukon Series also features a textured, non-skid working and standing surface integrated into their lids and unique dual, reversible skid/anti-skid pads on the bottom. This may be the last cooler you ever buy.
- Features a roto-molded construction with a minimum of three inches of foam in a gasketed lid, and two inches of foam in the cooler's body, providing seven-to-fourteen days of cold performance
- The new Yukon series Cold Lockers are designed for maximum cooling over multi-day trips for the preservation of catch or kill
- Rugged, wide-grip, integrated handles accommodate large or gloved hands and can act as tie-down loops
- The lid is secured with durable, yet flexible rubber latches with finger grips. All stainless steel hinges, hardware, and dual lid locks provide maximum security and deter animals
Igloo Products Corporation
The XHD Bowless Top from Rugged Ridge is said to be the most versatile Jeep soft top on the market. The XHD Bowless Top allows you to convert instantly from a full top to a summer brief while eliminating the need for the bulky OE soft-top frame. With a snug fit over the factory roll bar for a more aerodynamic “fastback” look, the XHD Bowless Top includes replacement door surrounds and retains the tailgate bar to provide an airtight fit.
- Convert to a summer brief by simply unzipping the side windows and stowing them in the rear window storage fold designed into the top
- Made to the same specifications as Rugged Ridge's factory replacement tops
- Features reinforced stitching on the heavy “pull” areas, as well as heavy-duty 30 mm-thick DOT-approved 31-percent tint window glass, durable vinyl-coated polyester and cotton fabric, and all sewn seams with marine grade thread
- Includes a limited three-year warranty
Rugged Ridge, a division of Omix-Ada