4WD Gift Ideas for Every Budget
Mac's Custom Tie-Downs
Mac's Trail D-Vise slides into your vehicles hitch receiver to create a stout bench vise in the middle of nowhere. It features Mac's Slip-Not surfaced jaws along with a separate set of pipe-jaws at the bottom of the D-Vise and a bottle opener at the side.
- The Trail D-Vise includes a handle that stows neatly on the side when not in use
- Designed to open far enough to repair u-joints on the trail, the Trail D-Vise can be pinned in place upright or sideways to accommodate different materials
- Like all of Mac's products, the Trail D-Vise is made in America using the highest quality design, materials, and workmanship
Mac's Custom Tie-Downs
Quixx Headlight Restoration Kit restores yellowed and hazy headlights to their original crystal-clear and scratch-free finish. The complete all-in-one-box solution includes everything necessary to achieve professional results, allowing consumers to repair their vehicle's plastic lens surfaces at a fraction of the cost of replacing them. Quixx also offers its High Performance Paint Scratch Remover, which is an effective way to remove scratches from the painted surfaces of your 4x4.
- Quixx Headlight Restoration Kit can restore up to 95 percent of a headlight's original clarity and light performance, renewing a key safety feature of the vehicle
- The High Performance Paint Scratch Remover is a simple two-step repair system. In the first step, a patented compound works with the paint material surrounding the scratch to permanently remove the scratch from the surface. The second step restores the finish to its original shine
(305) 261-6755 ext. 203
Trail Tough Products
We've built and driven a handful of Suzuki Samurais over the years and love how well they work on the trail. We also love how easy they are to modify and Trail Tough Products has simplified the process even more with its Generation II Tube Front Clip for the Suzuki Samurai. It is a direct, bolt-on unit with no welding required.
- Features a heavy-duty 1-1/2-inch-by-0.120-inch-wall construction
- Designed for maximum hood and radiator protection, as well as tire clearance
- Includes a Zinc grille
Trail Tough Products
JBA Performance Exhaust, a PerTronix Performance Brand, announces that their complete line of headers and exhaust products for Chevrolet and GMC trucks are now emissions legal in California. JBA Cat4Ward headers are available for 2001-to-2012 Chevy and GMC fullsize pickups and SUVs with the 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L, and 6.2L V-8s, as well as the 4.3L V-6.
- Built with 3/8-inch-thick flanges at the cylinder head and factory style collectors for easy installation to the factory catalytic convertor pipes
- The individual tube design is made from 16-gauge tubing for durability with 1-1/2- or 1 5/8-inch primaries for increased horsepower and torque in the midrange
- Header kits come complete with reducers, 1,100-degree F-rated gaskets, and premium installation hardware
- Available in stainless steel or Bright Silver or Titanium metallic-ceramic coated for a rich appearance and long life
JBA Performance Exhaust
The TrailDash from Superchips allows Jeep TJ and JK owners the ability to not only tune their vehicle but to also monitor numerous parameters, engage aftermarket accessories at the touch of a button, and take advantage of a video input to hook up multiple cameras to their Jeep. One of the coolest features of the TrailDash is its compatibility with Superchips' EAS (Expandable Accessory System). When combined, TrailDash and EAS can eliminate the need for dip switches and/or rocker switch panels. Numerous accessories can be daisy-chained using EAS to hook everything directly to the TrailDash touchscreen. Users can now engage lockers, air compressors, aftermarket lights, and more at the touch of a button on their TrailDash unit.
- New features include a 4.3-inch color touchscreen monitor and a mileage coach, which allows users to monitor their driving patterns and corresponding fuel consumption
- A custom maintenance update option lets drivers set reminders for tire rotation, oil changes, etc.
- User adjustable off road features, in addition to the CRAWL tune, include but are not limited to TPMS threshold adjust, real time idle up, and the pitch/roll monitor
- Rubicon specific features include daytime running lights adjustability, digital touchscreen front and rear axle lock, and 4WD High axle lock with auto-disengage safety features