December 2012 4xProducts - New ProductsPosted in Product Reviews on December 1, 2012 Comment (0)
White Knuckle Xterra Sliders
Xterra parts aren’t on every corner, which is why it’s nice to see some new ones come around. White Knuckle Off Road now offers rock sliders for 2005-and-newer Nissan Xterra’s. They’re strong enough to use as Hi-Lift jack-lifting points and will keep your Xterra’s rocker panels straight and shiny.
- Main rail is made from 3/16-inch-thick, 2-inch by 2-inch square steel tubing
- Outer rub rail is made from 1-3/4-inch-diameter, 0.120-inch-wall round tubing in two material options. Optional fill-in top plates give you a sure-footed surface for ingress and egress
White Knuckle Off Road
Rugged Ridge JK Snorkel
Snorkel kits aren’t just for fording deep water. It turns out that cleaner air is found higher up, so even if you don’t go near deep water, your engine will breathe better through a snorkel. Rugged Ridge has a snorkel kit for 2007-to-2011 Jeep JK Wranglers that requires only minor modifications to install.
- Available with high- or low-mounted intake points. The Rugged Ridge snorkel replaces the water-vulnerable stock intake system with components that are designed around off-road activity
- Retains the factory-style air filter, so replacement filter elements are widely available. The Rugged Ridge JK snorkel is constructed from heavy-gauge plastic, mandrel-bent aluminum, and high-temperature silicone connecting hoses
Trail-Gear Protects the FJ Cruiser
The FJ Cruiser has spawned a whole new group of Toyota off-road enthusiasts. Like their Tacoma, pickup, and 4Runner peers, FJ drivers know that their rigs need protection to thrive in harsh off-road conditions. Trail-Gear’s line of Rock Defense bumpers for the FJ Cruiser instills protection on the trail and peace of mind in your cranium. Optional features let you tailor the bumpers to your needs.
- Front bumper available with or without stinger bar. Both front and rear bumpers bolt on without requiring cutting or welding. They’re delivered in bare steel ready for whatever paint or surface treatment (bedliner, for instance) you choose
- Rear bumper meets the tow-rating requirements for Class 3 (5,000 pounds) GVWR, and can be bolstered by adding Trail-Gear’s optional Rear Bumper Support Tube kit. FJ Rock Defense bumpers are made using 1 3/4-inch, 0.120-inch-wall DOM tubing