PRP’s Ratcheting Harness
Adjusting the lap belt on a traditional competition-style harness can be a time-consuming hassle. PRP has a solution in the new PRP ratcheting harness. One side of the lap belt has a traditional tension adjuster, while the other has a quick-adjust ratchet mechanism. Simply use your ratchet handle to turn the adjuster until it’s where you need it.
- Ratchet adjuster is easy to use, even if the belt gets contaminated by water and dirt
- Available on PRP’s five-point, three-inch-wide harness
If you’re building a custom 4WD IFS system, or a custom IRS system, Dynatrac’s new Pro60-IRS could be the perfect differential for your project. The Pro60-IRS is designed to be a bolt-in replacement differential for the late-model Dodge Challenger, Charger, Magnum, and Chrysler 300, but can also be adapted for custom applications and projects.
- Uses standard Dana 60 ring-and-pinion gears. Ratios from 3.54 to 7.17 are available.
- Accepts industry-leading lockers and limited-slip differentials such as the ARB AirLocker, Eaton Detroit Locker, and the Eaton Truetrac. The Dynatrac Pro60-IRS is made in the USA.
Dynatrac Products, Inc.
BDS Tacoma Lift
BDS Suspension introduces a four-inch lift kit for the 2005-to-2012 Toyota Tacoma six-lug models. The lower A-arms are dropped down via precision-manufactured 1/4-inch steel brackets. Replacement cast iron steering knuckles allow the upper A-arms to stay in their stock locations. The BDS steering knuckles are much beefier than the stock Toyota knuckles, and will work seamlessly with the factory Toyota ABS and traction control.
- Fits up to a 33-inch tire. If you’d like bigger tires or more lift, BDS offers a 6-inch system for these same Tacoma models.
- Rear lift is accomplished with a simple lift block and longer U-bolts. Replacement rear shocks are included.