Rocky Road Outfitters: Support your local WK2
What's that, you say? The 2011-and-newer WK2 Grand Cherokee isn't a rock crawler? Point taken: You're right. It's still a Jeep, and that means it needs to leave the pavement behind on a regular basis. To make the dirt more fun in Jeep's latest Grand Cherokee, Rocky Road Outfitters has released a new front winch–mounting system.
- Completely replaces the stock steel bumper frame and provides mounting provisions for a winch and a Hawse-style or roller fairlead. You can accessorize this system with a Brush Bar for further protection and style
- No welding or any other type of metalwork is required for installation. You will have to cut on your plastic bumper fascia, but the installation instructions include lots of photos, so you'll know just where and how to cut
Rocky Road Outfitters
Trail Tough 'TT Towers'
Trail Tough has a new shock tower designed for front or rear use on the Suzuki Samurai.
- Positions the shock as high as feasible to accommodate long-travel shocks
- Kit includes two TT Towers and all of the necessary hardware for bolt-on installation. Choose from bolt-on or weld-on applications
U-Turn Tube Bender Digital Read Out
Looking to simplify the process of bending tube? Swag Off Road recently designed the U-turn tube bender digital read out.
- Accurate down to 1/10th of a degree resolution in real time and features an easy-to-read illuminated digital display
- Compatible with all the popular manual, hydraulic, or air/hydraulic tube benders
Swag Off Road