New Products - Hardware - January 2013Posted in Product Reviews on January 1, 2013 Comment (0)
Bubba Rope Life Guard
Bubba Rope is a tongue-in-cheek name, but the quality is dead serious. Bubba recovery ropes are tough items, but the folks behind the ropes have found that most rope failures are the result of cuts and abrasions from rocks, trees, and even vehicles’ surfaces such as bumpers. The Bubba Rope Life Guard protects your Bubba Rope and lets you pull your stuck buddies to safety.
- Made from Kevlar, the same stuff used for body armor
- Life Guards are custom-sized to fit each size of Bubba Rope
G2 Aluminum Wheel Spacers
Wheel spacers are useful for increasing track width or creating clearance for wider tires. They can also be used to create lateral brake caliper clearance for certain vehicle-and-wheel combinations. G2 Axle & Gear now has aluminum wheel spacers to suit your needs.
- Made from heat-treated 6061 T-6 aluminum, and include pre-installed studs, lug nuts, and thread locker
- Offered in thicknesses of 1.25 and 1.50 inches and feature a black anodized finish
G2 Axle & Gear
Chevy Performance Crate Motor
Chevy consistently offers outstanding engine performance, and Chevy’s new LS376/525 crate motor lets enthusiasts driving all brands take advantage of the Bow Tie’s engine expertise. Chevy engine in a Ford? We’ve seen it and it works well. Whether you’re a diehard GM fan or an off-roader looking for an easy-to-install powerplant that brings outstanding performance under any hood, the LS376/525 crate motor deserves a look.
- A blend of the LS3, 6.2L production engine with the racing-derived ASA camshaft. This engine is rated at 525 horsepower, 6,300 rpm, and 489 lb-ft of torque at 4,400 rpm.
- An engine controller (part number 19259261) is also available from Chevy Performance and is calibrated specifically for this engine.
Total Chaos Boxed Tacoma LCAs
Of course, you know that LCA stands for lower control arm, right? Total Chaos now offers a boxed lower control arm option with its long travel kit for the ’96-to-’04 six-lug Tacoma. The boxed lower arms are compatible with hydraulic bumpstops and are stronger than the original tube-and-plate lower arms. Even though boxed LCAs are stronger, there is still sound logic behind the original-style lower arms, and that’s why Total Chaos offers both styles. Contact Total Chaos Fabrication to discuss what’s best for you and your Tacoma.
- Fits the ’96-to-’04 six-lug Tacoma, ’96-to-’02 4Runner, and ’96-to-’02 Prado 90. Two-stage powdercoat process gives a long-lasting finish
- Mounting tabs for dual 2.5-inch shocks are welded on. Specify your exact vehicle model and brand of shocks at time of order. Shocks are not included
Total Chaos Fabrication
3M Fuel System Tune-Up Kit
3M helps you increase fuel economy, amp acceleration, and boost performance in just 30 minutes with its 3M Fuel System Tune-Up Kit. Improve mileage and save some green at the pump this season with the 3M Fuel System Tune-Up Kit.
- One-kit solution to perform an at-home professional fuel cleaning service. Cleans fuel injectors, intake manifold, intake valves, combustion chambers, and throttle plate with the same trusted 3M products used by automotive professionals
- Each kit contains Complete Fuel System Cleaner, Do-It-Yourself Intake System Cleaner, Throttle Plate, and Carb Cleaner, and an instructional DVD
Nasty Floor? No More!
Even though it’s on the inside of the vehicle, the floor takes a huge beating from tracked-in mud and debris. Rugged Ridge All Terrain Floor Liners fit precisely, feature a deep tread surface, and are easy to clean.
- Available in gray, black, and tan, Rugged Ridge floor liners are made for Jeep, Chevrolet, GMC, Cadillac, Dodge, Ram, Ford, Lincoln, Nissan, and Toyota trucks and SUVs. More than 75 specific applications are available.
- Injection molding makes the All Terrain Floor liners fit better and allows a deep perimeter wall that keeps crud on the floor liner where it’s easy to contain and clean.
Rugged Ridge Off-Road, a division of Omix-ADA
Dodge Premium Lift System
High-performance, long-travel suspension systems truly transform a truck’s capabilities, but if you just need extra tire clearance, then Performance Accessories offers a great option at an affordable price. Built to fit the 2012 Dodge 2500/3500 HD pickups, the Performance Accessories Premium Lift System combines a 3-inch body lift with a 2-inch leveling kit. With the Premium Lift System installed, you can run up to 35-inch tires.
- Bumper brackets, Gap Guards, and a CNC-machined steering adapter are part of a complete kit engineered with the total installation in mind.
- The Premium Lift System is designed to maintain proper alignment of the vehicle’s ball joint and other suspension components. Similar Premium Lift Systems are available for other vehicle applications
CA-Legal JBA Headers
JBA Performance Exhaust now has Cat4Ward headers for Chevy and GMC trucks and SUVs that are certified California emissions legal. Applications are for most 2001-2012 model years.
- Headers available for 4.8-, 5.3-, 6.0-, and 6.2-liter V8- engines, as well as the 4.3-liter V-6
- Choose from stainless, bright silver, or titanium metallic ceramic coated. JBA Cat4Ward headers fit both automatic and manual transmission vehicles, and clear power steering, power brake, and air conditioning equipment
JBA Performance Exhaust