Bubba Rope Life Guard
Bubba Rope is a tongue-in-cheek name, but the quality is dead serious. Bubba recovery ropes are tough items, but the folks behind the ropes have found that most rope failures are the result of cuts and abrasions from rocks, trees, and even vehicles’ surfaces such as bumpers. The Bubba Rope Life Guard protects your Bubba Rope and lets you pull your stuck buddies to safety.
- Made from Kevlar, the same stuff used for body armor
- Life Guards are custom-sized to fit each size of Bubba Rope
G2 Aluminum Wheel Spacers
Wheel spacers are useful for increasing track width or creating clearance for wider tires. They can also be used to create lateral brake caliper clearance for certain vehicle-and-wheel combinations. G2 Axle & Gear now has aluminum wheel spacers to suit your needs.
- Made from heat-treated 6061 T-6 aluminum, and include pre-installed studs, lug nuts, and thread locker
- Offered in thicknesses of 1.25 and 1.50 inches and feature a black anodized finish
G2 Axle & Gear
Chevy Performance Crate Motor
Chevy consistently offers outstanding engine performance, and Chevy’s new LS376/525 crate motor lets enthusiasts driving all brands take advantage of the Bow Tie’s engine expertise. Chevy engine in a Ford? We’ve seen it and it works well. Whether you’re a diehard GM fan or an off-roader looking for an easy-to-install powerplant that brings outstanding performance under any hood, the LS376/525 crate motor deserves a look.
- A blend of the LS3, 6.2L production engine with the racing-derived ASA camshaft. This engine is rated at 525 horsepower, 6,300 rpm, and 489 lb-ft of torque at 4,400 rpm.
- An engine controller (part number 19259261) is also available from Chevy Performance and is calibrated specifically for this engine.
Total Chaos Boxed Tacoma LCAs
Of course, you know that LCA stands for lower control arm, right? Total Chaos now offers a boxed lower control arm option with its long travel kit for the ’96-to-’04 six-lug Tacoma. The boxed lower arms are compatible with hydraulic bumpstops and are stronger than the original tube-and-plate lower arms. Even though boxed LCAs are stronger, there is still sound logic behind the original-style lower arms, and that’s why Total Chaos offers both styles. Contact Total Chaos Fabrication to discuss what’s best for you and your Tacoma.
- Fits the ’96-to-’04 six-lug Tacoma, ’96-to-’02 4Runner, and ’96-to-’02 Prado 90. Two-stage powdercoat process gives a long-lasting finish
- Mounting tabs for dual 2.5-inch shocks are welded on. Specify your exact vehicle model and brand of shocks at time of order. Shocks are not included
Total Chaos Fabrication