Mickey Thompson's Mickey Metal
Mickey Thompson is best known for aluminum performance wheels, but there's a new wheel in town and it's called the Mickey Metal. A steel wheel, the Mickey Metal is designed to be rugged, aesthetically pleasing, and affordable.
- Style options include the MT-28 (original eight-hole) and the MT-88 (10-hole D-window). Look closely and you can see the Mickey Thompson logo stamped directly into the wheel face
- Sizes are available in popular 15-, 16-, and 17-inch sizes, including the 17x9 size common to today's vehicles with larger brakes
Mickey Thompson Performance Tires & Wheels
Montana Ventures Await
If you've been reading off-roading magazines, there's no doubt you've come across work by freelance author Willie Worthy a time or two. Willie's list of off-road adventures and accomplishments is extensive and something to aspire to. Willie has teamed up with wife Jeanne to bring you 225 pages of off-road travel information about western Montana. Turn-by-turn directions, GPS readings, and area history enhance the experience and make DIY adventures easier, safer, and more fun. Willie's new book is called 4x4 Routes of Western Montana.
- Most routes can be completed in a single day, and all routes described are open and legal (at time of printing)
- Adventures will take you to old mining areas and settlements, high mountain lakes, and magnificent views. Spiral binding makes it easy to keep the book open to the page you want
Willie and Jeanne Worthy
TeraFlex Tire Carrier and Tailgate Upgrade
TeraFlex has a new tire carrier and tailgate upgrade kit for the Jeep JK Wrangler. Designed to carry up to a 37-inch spare, the TeraFlex kit is also designed to allow quick and easy access into the rear cargo area.
- The main bracket is made from lightweight, rust-free aluminum for a long, hassle-free life. This upgrade is easy to install using common handtools
- Eliminates tailgate stress and rattles. Works with both OE and aftermarket rear bumpers