The Latest For Your Rig
They now offers a heavy-duty replacement ball joint that fits 2007-to-2013 JK Wrangler models, as well as 1999-to-2004 Grand Cherokees. It’s stronger, longer lasting, and available now.
- Low-profile grease zerk fitting lets you flush out old grease while pumping fresh grease in. Threaded preload system and chromoly steel ball joint add up to off-road reliability
- The factory nylon socket is dropped in favor of a steel socket, which is much stronger. This is the perfect axle upgrade in tandem with bigger tires and lower gears
(770) 614-6101, alloyusa.com
MasterCraft’s Nomad Seat
This shares the same philosophy as Henry Ford’s Model T. It’s designed to be basic and affordable, and you can have any color you want as long as it’s black. Even so, quality remains high. This is Master-Craft, after all.
- Budget-minded import version of the legendary Rubicon fixed-back seat, the Nomad is a true suspension seat with a precision-crafted tubular frame, open mesh suspension liner, and high-resiliency foam
- Bolt-in application fits most CJ-5s, all CJ-7s, and all YJs. Mounting kits are available for many other vehicles. Federal motor vehicle safety standard tested and rated
(619) 449-9455, mastercraftsafety.com
MTS Co. plug-and-play gauge panels
They now offer them for 1987-to-1990 and 1993-to-1995 YJ Wranglers.
- The panel is preloaded with fuel, temperature, oil pressure, and voltage gauges. They’re prewired and ready to plug in with no need to splice wires
- Available in black or tan
(800) 522-1622, mtscompany.com