Black Rhino Armour
Black Rhino’s Armour wheel combines distinctive style and stout construction, making it perfect for trucks, SUVs, and trail rigs.
- Aggressive 10-spoke design features a matte-black finish and machined accents on the spokes and lip
- Available in 17-, 18-, and 20-inch sizes
Black Rhino Wheels
(888) 766-7775, blackrhinowheels.com
If you’ve got a fully-hydraulic steering system on your Toyota-based rockcrawling rig, Trail-Gear has a double-shear bracket kit that will make it that much stronger.
- Brackets weld onto Trail-Gear four- or six-bolt steering arms. Laser-cut and precision formed for an ideal fit, the brackets are made from 1/4-inch thick A36 steel
- Once in place, the gussets provide a double-shear mount for the outermost rod ends, eliminating problems with wallowed-out mounting holes. As of press time, the Trail-Gear part number is 301384-KIT
(877) 4X4-TOYS, trail-gear.com
JK Wrangler owners don’t have all the fun, but they do have a lot of it. One of the latest innovations aimed at the JK is Oracle Lighting’s LED-equipped side mirrors. The powerful LED illumination makes it possible to see trailside obstacles that would otherwise be invisible when using stock headlights alone. This is a slick concept that hopefully carries into additional direct-mount applications for other vehicles.
- Factory-style mirrors mount to the OEM locations. The LED lights are integrated into the forward-facing side of the mirror and feature a 45-degree beam angle that maximizes trailside visibility
- Lighting power comes from 24 Cree XPE 3-watt bulbs per side. Multiple aluminum heat sinks provide cooling for the bulbs, which in turn equals long bulb life
(800) 407-5776, oraclelights.com