SuspensionMAXX introduces MAXXLinks, heavy-duty sway bar end links for Dodge Ram trucks from 1994 to 2014. Available for stock-height as well as lifted Dodge trucks, MAXXLinks are more durable than the stock parts they replace.
- Polyurethane bushings resist cracking and degrading much better than factory rubber.
- Made in the USA from high-grade steel and corrosion-resistant components. Choose from stock height or lifted heights up to 6 inches.
(989) 667-7966, suspensionmaxx.com
Improved Racing offers a high-flow oil thermostat for use with transmission or differential coolers. Set for 160 degrees Fahrenheit, the thermostat ensures quicker warm-up times and more consistent operating temperatures.
- Made from billet aluminum.
- Available with -6AN through -12AN fittings, with hose barb fittings available soon.
(407) 705-3054, improvedracing.com
BDS Suspension Lifts the One-Ton Ram
BDS Suspension has a new suspension system for the 2013 Ram 3500 4x4. Lift coils and attendant components gain 4 inches of height, enough to run 37-inch tires. This BDS suspension system also levels the truck’s stance. Choose from BDS Suspension 5500 or Fox 2.0 shocks.
- Complete system includes progressive lift coils, radius arm drop brackets, dropped pitman arm, heavy-duty front track bar bracket, forged dropped pitman arm, brake line relocation brackets, extended polyurethane bumpstops, rear 2-inch tapered blocks, black E-coated U-bolts, and all necessary fasteners.
- Accessories are also available including a heavy-duty adjustable replacement track bar as well as upgraded steering stabilizers.
(517) 279-2135, bds-suspension.com
Camburg 2.50 Rear Hub Kits
Camburg’s new 2.50 wide spread rear hub kits are a perfect addition to any premium full-floating rear axle assembly. Made to work with Camburg’s weld-in spindle snouts and custom axle nut wrench, the Camburg 2.50 rear hubs are CNC-machined in-house and offered in 5-on-5.5, 6-on-5.5, and the 6-on-6.5 Trophy Truck wheel-bolt pattern.
- Hubs are machined from 7075-T6 aluminum, bead blasted, and matte black anodized.
- Hub kits also include Timken bearings, SKF seals, 4340 chromoly wheel studs, 4340 chromoly 40-spline drive plates, rotor adapters, center caps, 12-point fastening hardware, O-rings, and bearing spacers.
(714) 848-8880, camburg.com