Subscribe to a magazine

Fender Flare Rubber Pieces

Back to article View Gallery
14 of 20
13. We had to pay a visit to the local Hummer dealer to procure these small rubber pieces for the fender flares. Body guys call 'em welting. They mount between the flare and the body and they can't effectively be removed and reinstalled, so new ones had to be purchased and installed.