Subscribe to a magazine


Back to article View Gallery
6 of 15
For the majority of the panel mounting, I used tabs with nutserts. Nutserts are similar to rivets in that they are swedged into a hole. Once installed they have a threaded hole that small bolts can be screwed into without needing a wrench on the back side. Some builders make similar systems by welding a small nut to the back of the tab.