Jeep trucks used three different instrument cluster arrangements-with holes in the steel dash panels punched to match. Trucks built from 1946 through the middle of 1950 have a large rectangular instrument cluster. The second design -seen here-was used from mid-1950 until 1956 and features a trio of gauge pod holes. In 1957 the speedometer, fuel, temperature, generator and oil pressure gauges were consolidated into a single circular unit. These dash boards are stamped with a single round hole and were used until the last trucks were sold in 1965. The AM radio positioned directly ahead of the driver is non-stock and appears to have been borrowed from an early '60s Mopar passenger car.