A junkyard trip yielded a bunch of replacement parts from an ’83 Waggoneer with a 360 V-8. We grabbed a much-nicer-than-ours tan dash cover, new steering column (who cares that it has an auto tranny shifter), unburnt throttle cable, gauge cluster, smog pump that seems to work, air injection lines, some wiring, and other odds and ends for about $150. We scored, but the new column needed to be gone through. We got home and started fitting the Waggy parts. Piggy had an aftermarket A/C, but it doesn’t work now and looks like it’s gonna cost a lot to get running. We pulled most of the A/C with future plans of converting the York compressor over to onboard air.