9. Airaid's intake systems are computer designed to provide maximum airflow, which means more horsepower, torque, and improved fuel efficiency. By utilizing computer-aided design, Airaid intake systems offer superb fit and finish. We also like the fact that these systems come with a lifetime warranty. All Airaid filters use a synthetic filtration media called SynthaFlow, a synthetic nano-fiber material that traps even the smallest of dirt particles. These filters are constructed using a hand-poured urethane body that won't crack, curl, or shrink like other rubber or plastisol units. These filters are 100-percent washable, reusable, and feature a lifetime "no-hassle" warranty. Each system comes ready to install with all necessary fasteners and brackets.
10. The Airaid intake tube is made of plastic that further insulates engine airflow from u
11. All necessary ventilation hoses are included with the system. Once installed, the setu
12. Airaid also offers a sweet prescreen dust filter for customers who plan to travel in h
13. Airaid includes a sticker with the appropriate C.A.R.B. E.O. identification number so
14. The PowerAid is essentially a throttle-body spacer. It was developed to enhance your vehicle's off-idle to mid-range performance and efficiency. The helix-bore design promotes a spinning action of the incoming air. As air passes through your throttle body, this helical effect causes the air molecules to organize and maintain higher velocity. This is beneficial because it allows better atomization of fuel and air as they enter the combustion chamber. Manufactured from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, each PowerAid is specifically designed for a specific engine application. The kits include all necessary gaskets and hardware. Installation typically takes less than an hour using common handtools.
Dyno Data (Peak HP and Torque)
Stock: 126.4 hp @ 4,474 rpm /176 lb-ft @ 2,385 rpm
Add lift, 33-inch tires, and 17-inch wheels: 122.1 hp @ 4,240 rpm /163 lb-ft @ 3,110 rpm
Add JBA header: 128.6 hp @ 4,335 rpm / 199 lb-ft @ 2,262 rpm
Add Airaid CAI and TBI Spacer: 148.0 hp @ 4,850 rpm / 213 lb-ft @ 2,365 rpm
Total hp improvement over stock: 25.9
It's important to note that the gains we've shown here would likely increase significantly by simply adding a freer-flowing after-cat exhaust system to the equation; however our donor Jeep's owner didn't want to increase exhaust noise at all. We were unable to show off the full potential of the parts we added. However, a 25.9hp gain is still pretty good considering that the restrictive OE exhaust remained intact.
|The Cost* |
|JBA Cat4Ward Header ||$348.95 |
|Airaid CAI ||$259.99 |
|Airaid PowerAid Spacer ||$74.99 |
|Price per hp gain ||$26.40 |
|*(retail prices may vary) |
7149 Mission Gorge Rd.Suite D
Dyno Sport Racing