Brandon Goodwin: 1972 Ford BroncoPosted in Top Truck Challenge: 2010 on November 1, 2010 Comment (0)
Shocker Of A Bronco
Brandon Goodwin's Bronco has as much in common with an early Bronco as the Tank Trap has with Interstate 5, but at least it is a cool conversation piece. With some vaguely recognizable early Bronco sheetmetal that has been massaged and narrowed to fit over the Kitsap Kustoms-built tube chassis, it is clearly purpose-built-for the purpose of taking it all at Top Truck Challenge.
- Owner name/city: Brandon Goodwin/Belfair, WA
- Occupation: Rigger
- Vehicle model: 1972 Ford Bronco
- Estimated value: $35,000
- Engine/aspiration: Chevrolet 6.0L Vortec OHV V-8
- Transmission: TH350
- Transfer case: Klune/NP205
- Suspension (f/r): 16-in Sway-A-Way coilover /16-in Sway-A-Way coilover
- Axles (f/r): 21/2-ton Rockwell/21/2-ton Rockwell
- Axle ratio: 6.72:1
- Wheels: 20x10 aluminum with internal beadlock
- Tires: 54-in Interco Boggers
Brandon Goodwin, Team #4
- Most looking forward to: "Tank Trap. It looks like the hardest event and not everyone makes it."
- Not looking forward to: "Frame Twister. Hitting the logs at full speed is rough on equipment."
- Playing in his iPod/CD player: "Big B, White Trash."
- Goodwin says: "I'm very helpful and always willing to lend a helping hand."