Leo Kuether: 2007 Coleworx Fat Girl BuggyPosted in Top Truck Challenge: 2010 on November 1, 2010
Owned by Leo Kuether, of Grand Forks, North Dakota, this intoxicating mixture of rolled radius 17/8-inch DOM tubing and brute American muscle personifies the concept that functionality does not have to look boring. With swoopy lines, contoured body panels, and an unmistakable rumble at idle, "Fat Girl" has an appearance of going fast, even when she is standing still.
- Owner name/city: Leo Kuether/Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Occupation: Owner, fastener, and upholstery supply store
- Vehicle model: 2007 Coleworx Fat Girl Buggy
- Estimated value: $90,000
- Engine/aspiration: Chevy 8.2L Ram Jet V-8/ fuel injection
- Transmission: TCI TH400
- Transfer case: Atlas II 3.0:1
- Suspension (f/r): Triangulated four link, Fox coilovers/triangulated four-link, Fox coilovers
- Axle ratio: 6.72:1
- Wheels: 20x14 Marsh steel beadlocks
- Tires: 46-in Mickey Thompson Baja Claws
Leo Kuether, Team #20
- Most looking forward to: "Tank Trap. I love the unexpected."
- Not looking forward to: "Tank Trap. It seems to be the most unexpected."
- Playing in his iPod/CD player: "Nothing. I have SiriusXM! Jason Ellis Show rocks! Red Dragons!!"
- Kuether says: "I'm crazy and not medicated."