With the axles in place, we moved to the driveshafts. Again we contacted High Angle and quickly had two shafts at our door. The rear shaft has a 1410 joint at the axle and the 1-ton 1350 CV at the Atlas, and installed like a dream. The front shaft was supposed to have a 1410 CV to deal with the steep angles and another 1410 joint at the axle. When lack of sleep and lack of lunch are combined with not enough space for the awesome 1410 CV, frustration kicked in. The problem was that the CV was just too big and burly and was not going to clear the automatic transmission. We finally settled down and decided on a special smaller U-joint, that High Angle wanted us to test, which would handle the angle. We have every confidence that it will hold up, but even so we packed a spare.