Show Us Your Off-Road Survival Kit Contents
Share what you pack in your survival kit with the Four Wheeler audience!
We briefly highlighted some of the things we always bring with us when we're heading deep into the wilderness. Even if we're only planning on making a one- or two-day trip, we've been playing in this off-road realm long enough to know that major mechanical breakdowns, unintended maladies, and unforeseen circumstances can make monkeys of us all. You never know when you might find yourself stranded 100 miles from the nearest cell signal, let alone rescue itself, so we typically bring a small assortment of items that pack easily inside a water-resistant tote. We try to carve out a spot in each of our off-road vehicles in which that tote fits, so we don't have to go through the time and effort of repacking.
As part of that Wilderness Survival Kit Guide story, we shot a short video of the stuff we pack and shared some photos as well. Because many of us are home currently, now is a great time to bust out the phone or digital camera and snap some shots of what you pack or even shoot a short, up to 4-minute video. At the very least it'll give you a chance to make sure all your gear is still in good operational condition and who knows, you may prompt somebody to pack something that helps save a life!
Submit an Off Road Survival Kit Contents to editor@4WOR.com!
- Take a horizontal video of your kit and/or components, approximately 60 seconds, no longer than 4 minutes.
- Show us! Tell us who you are and talk about some of the cool stuff we're seeing and why you chose it.
- To submit the video, we recommend using a file-transfer service such as WeTransfer. It's free to use. Follow the directions on the website, and send to email@example.com.
- While you are at it, snap a couple of overall or detail photos (at least 2 pics, please—or as many as you'd like) and add them to the WeTransfer file.
- One more time, send to editor@4WOR.com!